1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

360: Rogue Warrior

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Agent475, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 [OP] "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    Looks like Rogue Warrior is out now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM
    Death_Stalker

Death_Stalker " The Master Ninja"

Member:
    First Name:
    Talha
    Cypress, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 4Runner LE
    TRD Pro Wheels BFG AT Tires
    i likeeeeee ...

3. Dec 1, 2009 at 10:08 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    Yea, it looks pretty badass. Cannot wait to try it out...

4. Dec 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    :) I'll let you know how it is.

5. Dec 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    looks good

6. Dec 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Ok, so I finally got some time to play this...

First off... IF you have the new Modern Warfare 2, don't buy this... You will be disappointed at the speed of the game, controls, and aim... This game is meant to be more sneaky/stealthy.

The graphics of the game are great - as well as the sound. Lighting effects are similar to those in Splinter Cell.

There is a lot of F this and F that... and die motherFer in this game... so I would not recommend it for kids.

The kill moves (press A and it goes from 1st person to 3rd and a short cut scene of the kill) are pretty sweet - BUT, they detract from the overall gameplay.

Control is decent, not as good as MW2... and I think that the AIM function has something to be desired.

You can get behind cover easily... similar to Brothers in Arms, but it doesn't help - other than preventing you from getting shot.

The storyline is ok... I'm about 30min-1hr into it still... so that may change.

So, if you've never played a FPS, you'll probably like it. If you've played MW2, you'll probably not like it.

7. Dec 3, 2009 at 9:22 AM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    I hate video games there is always a level that I can't pass so I just watch my cousin play and pretend that I am watching a movie.

8. Dec 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    i'm racking my brain trying to figure out what MC 2 stands for. i know as soon as i post this i will remember or someone will tell me and it will be very obvious....

9. Dec 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

Sorry I meant MW2 - Modern Warfare 2... I've corrected my post.

10. Dec 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    ah... i kept thinking that but i was like "no, the letters don't match up...." it was killing me!

11. Dec 3, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    dunkhi

dunkhi CSULB socal

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Sirois
    Southern California. Fountain Valley
    Vehicle:
    09 Ivan Stewart
    Toytec Coilover kit. Bilstein's 5100. Alcoa Wheels. General Tires. Magnaflow Cat-back. BLHM. Yellow fogs. 13TW5 jl sub. Stewart Decals.
    no but, ill pick up my copy of sarah palins "going rogue"

12. Dec 4, 2009 at 7:32 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

His books are pretty good... Very well done.

13. Dec 4, 2009 at 7:54 AM
    Coreyjon

Coreyjon Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    I've also read his books, he does have a way with words haha. I didn't even know he was making a game.

14. Dec 4, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

Yep - he sure did. Modern Warfare 2 fanfare overshadowed it's entry into the market. That said, MW2 is a much better game (as far as handling) - so use prudence when buying this game.

15. Dec 4, 2009 at 9:57 AM
    SuthrnTaco07

SuthrnTaco07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra Limited
    None
    I know its a little off subject but kinda not... I just had to voice the game i'm addicted to right now!!! Assassin's Creed 2!!!!!

[​IMG]

16. Dec 4, 2009 at 10:02 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

Really? How is it compared to the first one? Similar play and storyline?

17. Dec 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    Similar play... A lot more extra's though... More free roam.. You can customize your armor and clothes... A LOT MORE WEAPONS!!! Better moves and mini puzzles inside the map! A LOT MORE TO DO!! If you don't want to kill and just want to free roam and find hidden objects its there!! SO A LOT MORE TO DO PERIOD!! BTW... Easier to reach ASSASSINATE access points.. If that makes sense... I'm able to do it from roof tops now and you don't have to be completely uppon them to do it.. Best part.. It starts DIRECTLY where it left off and i haven't gotten to it yet but i've heard rumors of fighting in the real world along with the anomous play!

18. Dec 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM
    Agent475

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

That is very cool!!! I might get it since it sounds like there is a lot more than just missions.

19. Dec 4, 2009 at 11:52 AM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    i loved the first one and have been dying for this one! i would have bought it already but i'm waiting till vacation time kicks in. i have off between dec 9th and jan 4th. so i'm waiting till then to pick it up. any thoughts on this one? i heard its suppose to blow the first one out of the water

20. Dec 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    Read my last comment describing what i can of it to not give it away!! Its AMAZING!!! Steady pace and the do what you want and when you want attitude!!! I beat the first one and was hooked even though you HAD to do certain things in certain order!! But now!! You just do what you want!!! Better free roam and Free running capabilities to!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top