Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Auto Movie Scene

Old 03-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
oooh i got one. The movie itself sucked but the scene with the General Lee in Atlanta in The Dukes of Hazard was AWESOME!!! not only is that a badass car but they had a badass driver in it
the chase choreography threw me off though. During the city chase scenes, they would take off a ramp in New Orleans and land somewhere in Baton Rouge.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Those 2 are great car scenes. I also like the cars in the movie Ronin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
the chase choreography threw me off though. During the city chase scenes, they would take off a ramp in New Orleans and land somewhere in Baton Rouge.
yeah, the jump was stupid, but fishtailing (drifting for all you ricers) around the statue in the round about was cool as hell. that whole chase scene was full of impressive driving.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #23
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The entire Grand Prix movie!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #24
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Super Speedway was pretty awesome too. I had a nice home theatre at one point and the bass couldn't get much lower.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
The French Connection was pretty damn good.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #26
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

....also Vanishing Point, Kowalski ! where are you ?
Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry... I think I 'm ready to unload
Old 03-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #27

This is a great thread, and I'm not try to bastardize it...but... what about the best line in a movie, any movie ?
mine is from the John Wayne movie "The Cowboys"
Old 03-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #28
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
....also Vanishing Point, Kowalski ! where are you ?
Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry... I think I 'm ready to unload
two awesome movies there. I also was kinda fond of the old POS Camaro in Transformers because it was so much like the car I had in High School.
now what was that about John Wane movies....slap some somthin on that biscuit pilgrim ??
Old 03-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #29

You and I are going to get along just fine, as soon as you realize I'm in charge here.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #30
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Or how 'bout in "the Shootist" where he's in the way of some crooked dude who says "hey get outa my way!!" So the Duke says with a tip of his hat as he backs his horse "well PARDON ME ALL TO HELL!!!"
Old 03-19-2008, 06:44 PM   #31
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
thanks jedi, I might have lost sleep trying to figure out what it was.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #32
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
the scene in beverly hillbillies where grandma gets knocked off the top of the truck....movie and tv versions
Old 03-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #33
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
For me it's the scene in Fast & Furious when they are racing first time for slips, and the floor pan flies off after shooting the NOS. If you have DTS 5.1 on your Ent. system it, is awesome!!! Good scene to show off for friends...

Others:

Ronin
Transporter
Italian Job
Gone in 60sec

That was in my racing days. Now all I think about is trucks...
Old 03-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotoe View Post
thanks jedi, I might have lost sleep trying to figure out what it was.
I'm here for ya'
Old 03-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Or how 'bout in "the Shootist" where he's in the way of some crooked dude who says "hey get outa my way!!" So the Duke says with a tip of his hat as he backs his horse "well PARDON ME ALL TO HELL!!!"
Another great J.W movie !
Mine has got to be in "The Cowboys" and they are about the hang the cook, and asks to speak to his "Maker" please Lord for give my wicked ways, sleeping with married women, Saturday drunkeness, Sunday sloth, forgive me for all the men I have kiiled...(a delicate pause) and for the men I am about to... then the young boys come in shooting ! just a great scene.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #36
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
YEAH!! Good 1 Jedi-I tell ya, need a tuneup after a week of ballbusters? A big steak dinner and ANY John Wayne movie puts the warrior right back in ya!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #37
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
a scene from dumb and dumber "i thiought the rocky mountains were supposed to be a little rockier than this!!!..............."yeah, that john denver is full of shit"!!! i love that movie!!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:02 PM   #38
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
OK... how about the movie Bad Boys. Best scene when the (I think it was) a Carrera and the 427 Cobra are racing. It's BS that the Cobra lost but I am a little partial to 427's love the look of them
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #39
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
The freeway chase on one of the Matrix sequels was bad-ass
Old 03-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #40
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
the John Wayne movie "The Cowboys"
I love that movie!