Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Auto Movie Scene

Old 03-20-2008, 12:21 AM   #41
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Two scenes that come to mind:

1) "Vanishing Point" Scene: white Dodge Challenger R/T runs head on into two bulldozers that are deliberately blocking his path.

2) "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry" Scene: yellow Dodge Charger gets nailed crossing a set of railroad tracks during an apparently successful escape from a intense chase from police helicopter. (the reason I decided to become a helicopter pilot).
Old 03-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I have alot of favorite lines. i already posted Bullet Tooth Tony's speach in Snatch, but here is another good one from another of my favorite movies Boondock Saints...

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni, Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:37 PM   #43
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
From Cheech and Chong ...Can I see your license? yea its on the back man.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:38 PM   #44
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I have alot of favorite lines. i already posted Bullet Tooth Tony's speach in Snatch, but here is another good one from another of my favorite movies Boondock Saints...

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni, Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
I just heard they're coming out with another Boondock Saints!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #45
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Here's some other thought provokers...
Italian Job
Blues Brothers
Herbie the Love Bug
Gumball Rally
Cannonball Run
Deathrace 2000
Mad Max
French Connection
Bullitt
Taxi Driver
Good lord THIS! Can't have a car chase thread with a mention of Steve McQueen!!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #46
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Good lord THIS! Can't have a car chase thread with a mention of Steve McQueen!!
I said Bullitt
Old 03-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #47
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I said Bullitt
Exactly! I was agreeing with you.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #48
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
BMW Films. They were a series of short films a few years back done by big name directors to promote their cars. Clive Owen starred as "The Driver" and accepted jobs in the various films along the lines of The Transporter. They are pretty good. You might be able to find them on youtube or something. I downloaded all of them and burned them to disk.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:12 AM   #49
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
Chosen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKa59Z3dRo
Old 03-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #50
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just heard they're coming out with another Boondock Saints!
i'll be the first in line to see it if they do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycatcher View Post
BMW Films. They were a series of short films a few years back done by big name directors to promote their cars. Clive Owen starred as "The Driver" and accepted jobs in the various films along the lines of The Transporter. They are pretty good. You might be able to find them on youtube or something. I downloaded all of them and burned them to disk.
i remember those. that was back when i drove a beamer. i immediately went out and tried to re-create some of those scenes
Old 03-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #51
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycatcher View Post
Wow that was cool, I'm going to look on youtube for them.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #52
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
john wayne Mc.Q...the green trans am...that thing had to have a 455 in it...mmmmm sweet sound.. love the entire movie but just the scene with him pulling out of the police head quarters in it is one of those moments you know
Old 03-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #53
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Those 2 are great car scenes. I also like the cars in the movie Ronin.
I'm with Rhoppas...Ronin's pretty hard to beat.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #54
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
"Duel" with Dennis Weaver.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #55
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
"Duel" with Dennis Weaver.
Great movie. It was Steven Spielberg's first movie if memory serves me correctly.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:26 AM   #56
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i remember those. that was back when i drove a beamer. i immediately went out and tried to re-create some of those scenes
Do they sell BMW's in SC?
Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #57

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Post some pictures. I've never seen one up on blocks in the front yard before.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #58

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Post some pictures. I've never seen one up on blocks in the front yard before.
i cant believe how ill-informed you people are. they MAKE BMW's in SC. The plant that makes the Roadster, and the X-5 and X-3 is only about 15 miles from me. They may make other models now but thats what they made last time i looked. i'm actually gonna apply there soon, they're hiring
Old 03-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #59

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i cant believe how ill-informed you people are.
And you've only just scratched the surface!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:42 PM   #60
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm actually gonna apply there soon, they're hiring
First, would anyone buy a luxury german vehicle made by ndcouch?

Second, I hope they don't block the entire internet. Maybe you won't bug us here so much.