Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Auto Movie Scene

Old 03-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #61
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
First, would anyone buy a luxury german vehicle made by ndcouch?

Second, I hope they don't block the entire internet. Maybe you won't bug us here so much.
NOBODY would want a car made by me, i'll just go ahead and say that right now. i'm gonna look for another job in video communications. and if i work somehwere where they block TW you guys would probably never hear from me again
Old 03-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #62
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
NOBODY would want a car made by me, i'll just go ahead and say that right now. i'm gonna look for another job in video communications. and if i work somehwere where they block TW you guys would probably never hear from me again
Chatting online with webcam girls does not qualify you for a job in video communications.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #63
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Chatting online with webcam girls does not qualify you for a job in video communications.
man, i wish i knew how to use a webcam, i just use a video camera then fed ex the tape overnight and wait for a response tape to come back through the mail. thats about as high tech as we get here in SC
Old 03-25-2008, 02:03 PM   #64
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they MAKE BMW's in SC.
But do the SELL them there? Little kids in Pakistan make Nike shoes, that don't mean they're buying them.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #65
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOBODY would want a car made by me, i'll just go ahead and say that right now.
Service Manager: Sir, this is very embarassing but it appears your exhaust leak is because of these welded-on, beer can patches. There's also a note scribed on your gas tank that says 'ND was here, b*tch!"
Old 03-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #66

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
But do the SELL them there? Little kids in Pakistan make Nike shoes, that don't mean they're buying them.
we sell ALOT of them here. because of the plant here this area is crawling with Beamers. There are a ton around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Service Manager: Sir, this is very embarassing but it appears your exhaust leak is because of these welded-on, beer can patches. There's also a note scribed on your gas tank that says 'ND was here, b*tch!"
haha! i was actually thinking about how i would "tag" every car i worked on. i'd spray paint my name on the body panels before they got primed and painted or scratch my name into parts under the car. i could actually see myself crawling into the trunk of one to take a nap with a case of beer. waking up at a dealership somewhere staring up at a sales guy showing a potential buyer all the trunk space
Old 03-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #67
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Post some pictures. I've never seen one up on blocks in the front yard before.
Not quite the front yard...
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Auto Movie Scene-bmwonblocks.jpg  
Old 03-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #68

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycatcher View Post
ouch....

i was just thinking about how many beamers are around here. i have a friend with a 750, one with a 740 and a 325i and another friend with a new 740 IL. Beamers are getting pretty common
Old 03-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #69
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycatcher View Post
Not quite up on blocks either. Ouch is right!

I was thinking more along these lines:
http://www.drbukk.com/gmhom/park.html
Old 03-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #70
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
So many good car scenes out there. My favorites have to be from Fast and the Furious, when Vin Diesel races in that Charger against the Supra, and also when Vin and Paul race the Ferrari with the Supra.