Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Favorite Auto Movie Scene

Old 03-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Auto Movie Scene

What is everybody's favorite scene from a movie with a car (or truck) in it? No restrictions.

My favorite might be from one of the Batman movies (~1989) that had the bat mobile just cruising down a swervy road back to the bat cave. There were a bunch of leaves that flew up in the air right after he drove over them.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im liking some of the chase scenes from "gone in 60 seconds".........more or less, the scenes with "eleanor"!! badass!!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"the fast and the furious"...the first one, had some cool scenes, especially when vin diesel climbed over that train in that 70 dodge charger........what a sweet ride to smash up!!! the tricked supra was pretty sweet too!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #6
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
IMHO the first nine minutes of "The Transporter"

Link to the youtube clip because I don't know how to imbed the video
Old 03-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some other thought provokers...
Italian Job
Blues Brothers
Herbie the Love Bug
Gumball Rally
Cannonball Run
Deathrace 2000
Mad Max
French Connection
Bullitt
Taxi Driver
Old 03-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #8
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
You know this is actually a good thread idea. There are so many good movies to pick from. The one that comes to mind for me would be Cannon Ball Run
Old 03-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Italian Job
Blues Brothers
Herbie the Love Bug
Gumball Rally
Cannonball Run
Deathrace 2000
Mad Max
French Connection
Bullitt
Taxi Driver
Oh yeah.. Mad Max!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Italian Job
Blues Brothers
Herbie the Love Bug
Gumball Rally
Cannonball Run
Deathrace 2000
Mad Max
French Connection
Bullitt
Taxi Driver

yeah....bullitt definitely had some good scenes!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
Back to the Future Part 1 - both scenes with the custom Toyota.....
Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT THREAD-hey I got 1 that's a blooper;a movie called "White Lightning" with Burt Reynolds about running moonshine in the south..he's got the sleepy '71 Ford 4-door but it's got a hipo 429 with a close ratio 4ondafloor. You see him outrunnin' the heat-grabbin' that floorshifter hell they even show his foot mashin' dat clutch. Then about halfway into the movie he pulls into his parents' driveway and....THROWS THE COLUMN SHIFTER INTO PARK AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know-it's only me
Old 03-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #13
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the Hicher (1986 Rutger Hauer) and the first 2 Bourne movies.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
GREAT THREAD-hey I got 1 that's a blooper;a movie called "White Lightning" with Burt Reynolds about running moonshine in the south..he's got the sleepy '71 Ford 4-door but it's got a hipo 429 with a close ratio 4ondafloor. You see him outrunnin' the heat-grabbin' that floorshifter hell they even show his foot mashin' dat clutch. Then about halfway into the movie he pulls into his parents' driveway and....THROWS THE COLUMN SHIFTER INTO PARK AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know-it's only me

i definitely gotta watch that again(pretty sure i've seen it before).......i love movie mess-ups!!! good stuff there!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #15
Toyota Alec is on a distinguished road
Toyota Alec's Tacoma Gallery
What about Death Rroof from grindhouse where the challenger and charger are racing
Old 03-19-2008, 05:01 AM   #16
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
The CHASE Scene in Sugarland Express.
But the 77 Pontiac Trans Am in Smokey and the Bandit was Badass!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:50 AM   #17
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Ronin has some pretty bad ass chase scene's in it too.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #18
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I'd have to say the last scene in Blues Brothers whre all the cop cars start wrecking (the mall scene is also good)

Also, the chase scene in Ronin with the M5 was completely badass!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:35 AM   #19
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
I'm sorry but I gotta say my favorite scene is from the 3rd Fast and Furious where the Nissan 350 fairlady is sideways with only inches of clearance on that ramp going to the roof.

The worst scene ever was in the new 007 bond movie when they destroy an actual Aston Martin DB9. No shell car, kit car, nothing an actual DB9! I actually did drop a tear when I saw this happen.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:51 PM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
oooh i got one. The movie itself sucked but the scene with the General Lee in Atlanta in The Dukes of Hazard was AWESOME!!! not only is that a badass car but they had a badass driver in it