Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Archer

Old 02-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
fx
Thanks! I take back a couple of things I have said about you.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks! I take back a couple of things I have said about you.
did you miss the beginning?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
did you miss the beginning?
Yeah. Im gonna Tivo it though.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:02 AM   #24
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
"M, as in Mancy"
Old 02-19-2010, 05:06 AM   #25
matt z is on a distinguished road
matt z's Tacoma Gallery
Great show. I was kinda sad when Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia had their season finale, but this is a perfect substitute.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:17 AM   #26
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
"M, as in Mancy"
haha! alot of the jokes get fired off so fast you cant laugh or you miss stuff. i love this kind of humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt z View Post
Great show. I was kinda sad when Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia had their season finale, but this is a perfect substitute.
same here, i hope it gets picked up for a second season
Old 02-19-2010, 08:33 AM   #27
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
haha! alot of the jokes get fired off so fast you cant laugh or you miss stuff. i love this kind of humor

same here, i hope it gets picked up for a second season
Me too.

"Can I shoot him?"
Old 02-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #28

nd's Tacoma Gallery
"are you trying to blow us all to shit sherlock!"
Old 02-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #29

Marines:
Archer starts.........................now
Old 02-26-2010, 09:02 AM   #30

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Archer starts.........................now
rerun.... bummer

hey chris, did you ever start watching it?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #31

Marines:
All of them?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #32

Quote:
rerun.... bummer

hey chris, did you ever start watching it?
Yeah. I went to watch it last night, and found Julie deleted the ones I recorded. I told her that she was banned from touching the bedroom remote, and FORBIDDEN from thinking of touching the Tivo in the bed room too. Im hoping I can watch this dam show soon....
Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #33

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. I went to watch it last night, and found Julie deleted the ones I recorded. I told her that she was banned from touching the bedroom remote, and FORBIDDEN from thinking of touching the Tivo in the bed room too. Im hoping I can watch this dam show soon....
you want me to have a word with her? i'm half a continent away so i'm not afraid to talk shit to her. just dont tell her where i live
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #34
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
That show just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #35

Quote:
you want me to have a word with her? i'm half a continent away so i'm not afraid to talk shit to her. just dont tell her where i live
Hmmm.....No. Thats ok. I really dont want to have to deal with her getting a plane ticket to beat your ass. The only safe location for you to be in, would be France.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:19 AM   #36

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
That show just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
yes it does, last weeks episode was by far the funniest

Quote:
Hmmm.....No. Thats ok. I really dont want to have to deal with her getting a plane ticket to beat your ass. The only safe location for you to be in, would be France.
france isnt safe! what if the germans show up?!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #37

Quote:
france isnt safe! what if the germans show up?!
I dont think they will show again......I might declare war on them though.......
Old 02-26-2010, 10:02 AM   #38

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont think they will show again......I might declare war on them though.......
well as long as you have a gun.... or at least tell them you have a gun, i'm sure you wont get much resistance
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #39

Quote:
well as long as you have a gun.... or at least tell them you have a gun, i'm sure you wont get much resistance
Thats what I hear. BUT....Im kinda wondering if the UN would get involved....They like to talk alot, and I dont have the patience. Maybe I could recuit you?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #40

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats what I hear. BUT....Im kinda wondering if the UN would get involved....They like to talk alot, and I dont have the patience. Maybe I could recuit you?
sure, i'll do anything for money/attention. what's my role in all of this?