Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Archer

Old 02-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
sure, i'll do anything for money/attention. what's my role in all of this?
I will take over France, and you have to deal with the UN while Im ransacking their homes, and drinking their liquere......liqure......fuck
Old 02-26-2010, 11:12 AM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I will take over France, and you have to deal with the UN while Im ransacking their homes, and drinking their liquere......liqure......fuck
i can do my pants around my ankles dance. that will keep them speachless for quite some time. Just as anyone who's ever come to one of our offroad meets
Old 02-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #43
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i can do my pants around my ankles dance. that will keep them speachless for quite some time. Just as anyone who's ever come to one of our offroad meets
COOL!!

Make sure its tellevised also. We're gonna need to have this on TW.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
COOL!!

Make sure its tellevised also. We're gonna need to have this on TW.
i'll ONLY do it if there are cameras. i dont do stuff like that unless i get ALOT of attention.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #45

Quote:
i'll ONLY do it if there are cameras. i dont do stuff like that unless i get ALOT of attention.
Ok...Sounds good. Do you think you can keep the UN occupied for a few years?
Old 02-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok...Sounds good. Do you think you can keep the UN occupied for a few years?
i doubt it, i'll prolly pass out in a puddle of my own mess at the end of the second hour.

.... just like the offroad meets....
Old 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #48

Quote:
i doubt it, i'll prolly pass out in a puddle of my own mess at the end of the second hour.

.... just like the offroad meets....
I think you need to work on that. 2 hours is not enough time to pillage a small country.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
you can watch the first episode on HULU right now. That's how I got caught up.

Great show!

Im searching for it now.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #51
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
as long as there isn't another penis touching episode.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #53

Ok....Episode 1 was OK,...
Old 02-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #54

2nd one got 6 giggles.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #55

"see that? He was putting on his pants, and I stopped him!"

LMFAO!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #56

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
Not sure if it's been said yet (because I didn't look through the whole thread), but FX opted for a second season of Archer...
fucking awesome!

Quote:
"see that? He was putting on his pants, and I stopped him!"

LMFAO!!!!
they seem to keep getting better and better. whats the verdict?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #57

Quote:
they seem to keep getting better and better. whats the verdict?
Im gonna watch it a few more times. It better get funny...er....
Old 01-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #58
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone watch the premiere tonight???

"I know right? Totally McQueen!"

Old 01-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Anyone watch the premiere tonight???

"I know right? Totally McQueen!"

WHAT!!!! DAM YOU!!! You should have told me it was on!!!!!