Sometimes (few times a month) 1 9.09%
Rarely (few times a year 1 9.09%
Do you want jello? 3 27.27%
What's Starcraft? 4 36.36%
I can kick a goat 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #41
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
hey anyone wanna play some starcraft?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #42
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im bored.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:12 AM   #44

i suck
Old 07-06-2011, 12:12 AM   #45

the koreans own me
Old 07-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #47

i wana play americans so i dont have to devote my whole life to getting better!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
don't you wanna lock yourself in a room for a week smoking meth to stay up and get better? bwahahaha

:r anger::typ ing::typin g: :t yping::typ ing::typin g: :r anger::hea dbang::hea dbang::hea dbang::hea dbang::t yping::typ ing:

Old 07-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
i think that accurately describes the sensation in emoticons lmao
soooo wanna play?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #54

damn you.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #56

yea you did. im just tired of losing. i havent played in a long time so i absolutely suck.

the the A.I. is just getting really boring to verse because iv mastered their tactics. so i win
Old 07-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #57
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i donít play. me and my brothers are still waiting on are hover crafts. lol
Old 07-06-2011, 07:37 AM   #58
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to change my vote. I've been playing since October. Season III is upon us!

Old 07-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
I would like to change my vote. I've been playing since October. Season III is upon us!

wanna play sometime?
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #60
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
so.. im half korean.. does this mean i half as better than all of you?