Sometimes (few times a month) 1 9.09%
Rarely (few times a year 1 9.09%
Do you want jello? 3 27.27%
What's Starcraft? 4 36.36%
I can kick a goat 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #61
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
so.. im half korean.. does this mean i half as better than all of you?
possibly.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #62
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

buuump
Old 07-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #63
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
wanna play sometime?
For sure. I have to see which email I'm using for battle.net so you know how to look for me. I don't know if you can just do it by name, if so, it's MrZizzle. Lately I've only been able to play late at night, around 10PM EST.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #64
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tag name Raffle snaffle
Old 07-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
For sure. I have to see which email I'm using for battle.net so you know how to look for me. I don't know if you can just do it by name, if so, it's MrZizzle. Lately I've only been able to play late at night, around 10PM EST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Tag name Raffle snaffle
hell yea! just post up in this thread when you guys wanna play. i usually play SC and check TW at the same time
Old 07-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #66
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
hell yea! just post up in this thread when you guys wanna play. i usually play SC and check TW at the same time

That is actually my friend tag name. Haha. I usually play with his account..
I have not played star craft 2 for awhile, been really addicted to halo reach.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #67
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_3R9BoVvg
Old 11-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #68
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Sup guys, I'm on there a lot. Add me: Butigroove 528 or jpserrano@gmail.com
Old 09-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #69
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0dag...eature=related
Old 09-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #70
Sdwaldo is on a distinguished road
Name: Waldo
Sdwaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
starcraft stole my soul for 2 years when i was younger...
evil...
Blizzard makes gaming crack...
they perfected it with WOW... which i never played but apparently people r having some issues kickin the habit... something like 1 million users
Try 9 to 15 million buddy