Often (few times a week) 4 36.36%
Sometimes (few times a month) 1 9.09%
Rarely (few times a year 1 9.09%
Do you want jello? 3 27.27%
What's Starcraft? 4 36.36%
I can kick a goat 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
How many Starcraft players??

So how many of my fellow Tacomians play Starcraft?

Time to dust off that old game and start getting ready... Starcraft II will be upon us shortly.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:07 AM   #2
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
starcraft stole my soul for 2 years when i was younger...
evil...
Blizzard makes gaming crack...
they perfected it with WOW... which i never played but apparently people r having some issues kickin the habit... something like 1 million users
Old 02-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
i had starcraft 2 reserved for like 2 years lol i cant wait what are your guys name on starcraft.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting for Diablo III. What has it been, 10 years?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:36 AM   #5
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
my tag is RunnIT...
Old 05-04-2010, 05:24 AM   #6
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Wahooo release date #5,000 lol
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...uly-27/1398084
Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, and that is the official one too.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #8
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
i had starcraft 2 reserved for like 2 years lol i cant wait what are your guys name on starcraft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
So how many of my fellow Tacomians play Starcraft?

Time to dust off that old game and start getting ready... Starcraft II will be upon us shortly.

i played stacraft like a crack addict as well for atleast 1 year of my teenage life. i might as well give it a second year since im still 19. I literally JUST started playing starcraft again 2 weeks ago and finally beat One Player Story mode.

two days ago i walk into walmart.... BOOM Starcraft II... dream come true
Old 08-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
How does everyone like the idea that Blizzard used for playing SCii? When the servers are down, you can't log in to continue playing your campaign. That sucks. I went to play the other day to find out that the servers were down.

What's your ranking and record? I am 5 for 10 on 1v1.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #10
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im still tryin to get my mojo back. its been a while. im acually 1 and 8....
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I need to get this. I am a huge C&C fan and this will be the closest game to it.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #12
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I used to play C&C too. They are both great games.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #13

aaaah YES command and conquer!!! classic
Old 08-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #14

dman597's Tacoma Gallery
/how about SC2 what are your guys names
I will start the list
Starcraft 2 User names:
1.Awesomesauce(Dman597)
Old 08-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
starcraft stole my soul for 2 years when i was younger...
evil...
Blizzard makes gaming crack...
they perfected it with WOW... which i never played but apparently people r having some issues kickin the habit... something like 1 million users
More like 11million users haha
Old 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #16
T O Y O T A

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I will start the list
Starcraft 2 User names:
1.Awesomesauce(Dman597)
2.FireHawk (mlittle)
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #17

I will start the list
Starcraft 2 User names:
1.Awesomesauce(Dman597)
2.FireHawk (mlittle)
3.Tacomarotto (tacomarotto) Real name: Jon
Old 08-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so whats the deal with starcraft 2? i played command and conqure red alert until my eyes bled but looking back on it, it wasnt that huge of a deal. but everyone (and by everyone i mean nerds around the world and the guys on Xplay and Attack of The Show) are going crazy for starcraft. to be honest, it just looks just like C&C except it looks better and takes place in space. so am i missing something? is that all it is? i've very seriously considered buying it but i just dont get the hype. can someone explain it? is this worth the money? whats the big attraction? and lastly, do they make a version for the mac?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #20

dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Ok, so whats the deal with starcraft 2? i played command and conqure red alert until my eyes bled but looking back on it, it wasnt that huge of a deal. but everyone (and by everyone i mean nerds around the world and the guys on Xplay and Attack of The Show) are going crazy for starcraft. to be honest, it just looks just like C&C except it looks better and takes place in space. so am i missing something? is that all it is? i've very seriously considered buying it but i just dont get the hype. can someone explain it? is this worth the money? whats the big attraction? and lastly, do they make a version for the mac?
yea they make a mac version.
And Starcraft1 was one of the first RTS game to have a large online group. i would defently pick it up. if you liked cand c (witch i did) you will like this. it is faster paced.
And this thread is dying anyway not because of the topic but because this is a truck forum and this topic probly is not very popular with this threads audience. So thread jack it all you want.