Madden 10

View Poll Results: Madden 10: Like or dislike
Like; Great game 4 66.67%
Enjoy but could be better 1 16.67%
Bad game too many Vikings/Saints "fans" 0 0%
Bad game waste of $60 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Madden 10

I was wanting to get a poll of who enjoys the new Madden 10 video game. I play almost everyday and have found the game to be very disappointing at times, and full of many glitches. Let me know your opinion on the matter.

This is aimed for online play since that is just about all I play on it, but tell us about the off-line play style.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I have Madden 09'. I dont buy them every year just cause things dont change enough year-to-year IMO. I usually wait every 2-3 years to get a new one.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
I usually dont either, my wife got it for me for Christmas, but I think 09 game play is better, if they run a play on you and keep running it over the defense never adapts to it like they do in 09.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyTaco View Post
I usually dont either, my wife got it for me for Christmas, but I think 09 game play is better, if they run a play on you and keep running it over the defense never adapts to it like they do in 09.
Speaking of which, I havent played my 09' in over a year!! I need to start playing it again. I'm one of those guys where I will get in the game play mood for a couple months and then never play for like a year and then get into it again.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really like the new one. I buy it every year and over the last few years the rushing game is getting ridiculously hard. I dont understand how you can be rushing with Reggie Bush and get caught from behind by a DT.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I dont really like the new one. I buy it every year and over the last few years the rushing game is getting ridiculously hard. I dont understand how you can be rushing with Reggie Bush and get caught from behind by a DT.

I love that my quote is in your sig thats so awesome.

o and my reply to this thread is i think that madden sucks.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
Navy:
I think it is ridiculous that Reggie Bush will run over everybody on your defense. He has to be the most overrated player on the new Madden and I hate teams that play with great back (i.e. Adrian Peterson/Ray Rice/Reggie Bush) and just do sweeps or dump offs and the back will out run or runover your players with ease.