Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

the strangers

Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the strangers

anyone seen the previews for this movie?? i cant wait for it to come out.......looks killer(no pun intended)!!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I've done that once before. It was actually pretty awesome. The only bad part is waiting for your hand to fall asleep, it takes forever.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I've done that once before. It was actually pretty awesome. The only bad part is waiting for your hand to fall asleep, it takes forever.
LOL good catch
Old 05-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
.....what am i missing??
Old 05-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll be here all week folks! But seriously, I have seen that trailer. Oddly enough it was on the Club Dread DVD. Another one that looks good to me is The Poughkeepsie Tapes. I believe both The Strangers and Poughkeepsie are based on true stories.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #6

Quote:
I'll be here all week folks! But seriously, I have seen that trailer. Oddly enough it was on the Club Dread DVD. Another one that looks good to me is The Poughkeepsie Tapes. I believe both The Strangers and Poughkeepsie are based on true stories.
damn......seriously on the club dread dvd??? damn, that has been a while. that movie was goofy as hell though.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
.....what am i missing??
"The Stranger" is a way to..."choke the chicken." You sit on your hand until it falls asleep, then proceed.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #8

Quote:
"The Stranger" is a way to..."choke the chicken." You sit on your hand until it falls asleep, then proceed.
ah......gotcha!!! wouldnt that be "the strangler"????
Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #9
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
ah......gotcha!!! wouldnt that be "the strangler"????
Just like Emilio Estevez in The Mighty Ducks..."You gotta have soft hands..."

And just to line the wheels back up on the track, here's the trailer for those reading that are too busy/lazy to find it themselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCU0k_jbCUo

http://www.thestrangers.net/
Old 05-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Just like Emilio Estevez in The Mighty Ducks..."You gotta have soft hands..."

And just to line the wheels back up on the track, here's the trailer for those reading that are too busy/lazy to find it themselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCU0k_jbCUo

http://www.thestrangers.net/
looks like a great movie...
Old 06-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So, have any of you guys actually watched it? Not sure, but i think it's already out....
Old 06-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #12
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
my cousin said it was awful
Old 06-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
my cousin said it was awful
..guess i'll wait till it comes out on dvd(so i can rent it) or just wait till it "shows up" online
Old 06-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #14
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
the movie was ok, but it has no background to it. it doesn't explain why they get killed or any thing, and the ending was kind of stupid
Old 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco@you123 View Post
the movie was ok, but it has no background to it. it doesn't explain why they get killed or any thing, and the ending was kind of stupid
..sounds like a typical scary movie to me......
Old 06-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco@you123 View Post
i totally agree......it had some pretty good "make ya jump" parts.....but the ending was dumb as hell, and definitely no background!! thats one i shoulda waited for dvd on!!
Old 06-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
..sounds like a typical scary movie to me......
yeah basically.........but texas chainsaw massacre was friggin killer man!!! hills have eyes was awesome too.......part 2 was a waste. i love horror movies.....especially dawn of the dead and wrong turn......but "the strangers" was pretty random.