Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Call of Duty 7

Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

I'm supprised they are already coming out with another title. MW2 just came out this year and I'm still balls deep in it! Hopefully they wont rush it and end up being not as good like World at War was..
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Add another game to my list...
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I think it takes place during the Vietnam war.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just saw a thing on MSN today about the vietnam war

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36859810.../?beginSlide=1

that would be cool, they at least had more "modern" weapons
Old 04-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #6
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
For such a short development time it has to use the same engine. I look for it to be a settings change and maybe some minor tweaks. Still looking forward to it though Winter is perfect too - its my video game season.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I just saw a thing on MSN today about the vietnam war

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36859810.../?beginSlide=1

that would be cool, they at least had more "modern" weapons
I'm really WWII'ed out right now and the Vietnam era would be a welcome change...
Old 04-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna have a tough time deciding between the new COD and this:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/

i'm one of the people who actually liked world at war...i played a few games not too long ago and had a blast after not playing it since nov '09. Release the hounds!!

currently trying to unlock all weapons masteries on COD6...last count i had 19 of them done...taking forever. just got a mud tire emblem the other night...it's sweet!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
For such a short development time it has to use the same engine. I look for it to be a settings change and maybe some minor tweaks. Still looking forward to it though Winter is perfect too - its my video game season.
X2. Winter is when I play the most!! And I love all the COD games, although I have to say that Infinity Ward is better than Treyarch, just my honest opinion, loved both COD 4 and Modern Warfare too, very disappointed in World at War. Look forward to seeing how they do this go around!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I think it takes place during the Vietnam war.

Am I missing something? the article says it is Black Ops, and indicates it is counter terrorism related.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack View Post
Am I missing something? the article says it is Black Ops, and indicates it is counter terrorism related.
black ops does not have to mean counter terrorism.

Black operations may include such things as assassination, sabotage, extortion, spying on allied countries or one's own citizens, kidnapping, supporting resistance movements, torture, use of fraud to obtain funds, use of child soldiers, human experimentation, trafficking in contraband items, false flag bombing, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_operation

It could mean a number of things

http://www.csmonitor.com/Innovation/...l-leaks-online

Earlier rumors pointed to a Vietnam-themed game, which now seems only half true. MTV stumbled upon additional – yet unsubstantiated – details from British online retailer Game.co.uk.
"Packing an amazing singleplayer story that will see you fight across the globe in locations such as Cuba, Vietnam and the Arctic," says Game's product page for Black Ops. "Now you will witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done!"
A follow-up press release from Activision said Black Ops, which is military slang for covert missions and agents, will feature single-player, multiplayer, and co-op play styles. These modes closely reflect the previous Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2, which enjoyed the biggest entertainment launch in history.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
This may to another junk COD game that Activision puts out just put out another COD game. It will have to be Vietnam and earlier, legally. Activision and Infinity Ward's former Pres and CEO are currently in a big legal battle over the Modern Warfare name and rights.

We may never again see a COD MW game, but it just may be Modern Warefare 3 w/o the COD title. Or we do, and it stinks.

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/new...illion_lawsuit

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6257676.html
Old 04-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
X2. Winter is when I play the most!! And I love all the COD games, although I have to say that Infinity Ward is better than Treyarch, just my honest opinion, loved both COD 4 and Modern Warfare too, very disappointed in World at War. Look forward to seeing how they do this go around!!!
I agree, all the good CODs were made by Infinity Ward.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
COD: Black Ops trailer

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...vealed/1397976
Old 05-23-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Just saw the trailer for this game, I think its gonna be good!!
Old 05-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #17
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
meh
Old 05-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #18
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. They havent milked the CoD franchise dry yet? Jesus be more creative!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #19
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i think it looks cool

i'll buy it and i dont usually buy games right when they come out... too expensive
Old 05-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #20
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
They should do something futuristic or like a ww3 shit that you would never see in our life time