Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

What did you think of Kick-Ass

View Poll Results: What did you think of Kick-Ass?
It was AWESOME 10 76.92%
Ehhh...it was alright I guess 1 7.69%
It was HORRIBLE 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
What did you think of Kick-Ass

I saw it a few days ago, and...frankly...it was AWESOME!!!!!

I cant remember the last time I saw a movie and went to see it again the very next day.

Especially the scene where HG rescues BD...that scene almost made me cry...while really showing the true nature of HG

What did u guys think?!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
that scene was pretty sad...the movie rocked!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen it. I wanted to see it really bad...

Guess I'll have to wait until it's on Blu-Ray.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
the title describes the movie. i thought it was gonna be along the lines of super hero movie. what they did was way better.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
the movie came and went? already?

it was on the list. just didnt seem to have the time.

still havent seen Ironman2 or robin hood.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it didnt open too well in the box office, some have even called it a flop, but it is widely regarded in the online community as a cult masterpiece....one of my favorites in the past decade
Old 05-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I think a flop in an understatement. We went to the "Midnight showing"(at 10pm) and there was literally 15 people in the theater.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I haven't seen it. I wanted to see it really bad...

Guess I'll have to wait until it's on Blu-Ray.
X2. I dont go to the movies much anymore.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:26 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

bump...just got the soundtrack and its pretty kick-ass
Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
Name: David
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
the movie was OK, and Iron man 2 wasnt very good, cant believe its doing as well as it is in the theaters. Must have a really big following bc didnt think it was all that.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
i agree about iron man. i expected more. while the movie wasn't bad, it wasn't anything epic. i'm glad i saw it in the morning so i paid like 4 bucks to see it.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Awesome!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the movie a few weeks ago and it KICKed ASS.!!

It was pretty original. I wanna have a daughter like her one day. hahaha

"Your gonna be fine baby doll. BAM!!!" Best part of the movie even though you see it coming it still catches you off guard.