Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Dexter series

Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I'm in the minority with not really liking it lol. My ex gf tried to get me into it. Watched the first 3 episodes and couldn't get into it.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #22
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Guess I'm in the minority with not really liking it lol. My ex gf tried to get me into it. Watched the first 3 episodes and couldn't get into it.
at first I didn't like it either. I used to see billboards of it when I was passing through on the freeway. One day I decided to watch it, and couldn't stop! I spent pretty much a whole week watching all the ep.'s I could (also could find, stupid megavideo ).
Old 08-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #23
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
dude i want season 5. comcast sucks. i was ready to get showtime tonight, to watch weeds premiere and get ready for dexter and they closed early. i wish rita was alive. id hit it
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some bullshit...

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The end is coming for Showtime's serial killer drama "Dexter."

The cable channel said Thursday that the series' upcoming eighth season will be its last.

"Dexter" stars Michael C. Hall as a Miami Police Department blood-spatter expert who's got his own list of murder victims. The drama debuted in 2006 and became Showtime's first hit series, with a steady performance in the ratings through its run.

The final season begins June 30. It will feature English actress Charlotte Rampling as a neuropsychiatrist specializing in serial killers, and more of Dexter's criminal romantic interest, Hannah, played by Yvonne Strahovski.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #25
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotta get caught up. I'm only halfway through season 6.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #26
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
really?!?! I set up a page like this sometime ago and one remark amd this db puts another one up and its like flies on shit... end rant lol

but yea I love the show, cant wai for the next season its the final one
Old 04-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #27
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
bump for some bullshit...

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The end is coming for Showtime's serial killer drama "Dexter."

The cable channel said Thursday that the series' upcoming eighth season will be its last.

"Dexter" stars Michael C. Hall as a Miami Police Department blood-spatter expert who's got his own list of murder victims. The drama debuted in 2006 and became Showtime's first hit series, with a steady performance in the ratings through its run.

The final season begins June 30. It will feature English actress Charlotte Rampling as a neuropsychiatrist specializing in serial killers, and more of Dexter's criminal romantic interest, Hannah, played by Yvonne Strahovski.
with how season 7 ended .... it BETTER BE FVCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!