Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

Dexter series

Old 05-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Dexter series

Apparently I was COMPLETELY wrong about this series. I finally got around to watching all of the seasons (1-4) and to my disappointment I WAS RIGHT.

I WANT MORE DAMMIT!!!!! LOVE the guest stars, ABSOLUTELY wasn't expecting more than half of them and I'm TOO eager for season 5. GAH it's killing me !!! thank you I had to get that out (I'm not allowed to yell at my house).
Old 05-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
great show!!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
dexter is awesome!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Very addictive!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I KNOW!!! at first I was eh, but it was episode after episode I got STUCK!!! more more more!!!!!!! lol. can't wait for season 5 though, wondering if things will start boiling down to weather or not Dexter will reveal his secret or be caught in the act. Also, how he will explain Rita to the kids EVEN MORE SO, Harrison. Will that scar him like Dexter, but like he won't remember ANY of that .. will he? I and WTF with Deb's partner, so he's the new Doakes now, plus what's up with his past? HMMMMMMMMM man I'm freaking hooked.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
If you pay close attention and are familiar with the Long Beach area you can recognize where they film it to try and look like Florida.
Can't wait for next season and we have been hooked since the first episode.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
dex is the shit....john lithgow (sp) was great in it too
Old 05-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dex is the shit....john lithgow (sp) was great in it too
F'd YEAH!!! EVEN better than when he played that bad guy on Cliff Hanger. Some may not like the fact that a lot of the guest stars end up dead BUT I think it adds more suspense. I'm wondering who Dexter has to go up against next.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #9

I'm just a little tired of Dexter's sister Deb drying almost all the time, it's getting annoying. Her attitude, is getting on my nerves as well but I guess that's how the writers had her perceive the character, A+ for really getting to me lol.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
plus they're married in real life...kinda be hard to cancel your wife...lol
Old 05-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
I got my gf hooked bad on it.

We would watch it, and I would fall asleep (after driving 3 hours to see her) and she would keep on watching.

I want MOAR! Gimme season 5!
Old 05-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
plus they're married in real life...kinda be hard to cancel your wife...lol
WTF? damn that does kind of suck. But imo, that was badass on Arthur's part. I mean he STILL got the last laugh in the end. Can't wait to see how this effects Cody also, little kid has some spunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
I got my gf hooked bad on it.

We would watch it, and I would fall asleep (after driving 3 hours to see her) and she would keep on watching.

I want MOAR! Gimme season 5!
LMAO! I finished watching season 1-4 2 days ago and finally went to sleep. The damn ending kept me going. It's like crack REALLY!!!! kept thinking I need to see more, who's next, will they find out? will they get him? MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
def one of the better shows on tv. john lithgow was awesome, the stories are great, overall, fantastic, def need to know if the wife was off'd
Old 05-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
def one of the better shows on tv. john lithgow was awesome, the stories are great, overall, fantastic, def need to know if the wife was off'd
Definitely dead, at the ending, you see her in the tub just the same as all the female tub murders Arthur did as Dexter closed her eyes. What I'm wondering is when season 5 will come out and what is going to happen to the "happy" family that Dexter finally got a chance to have. HOW he's going to explain Rita's death also, I mean he was busy with Arthur's disposal to even notice until he got back home which was, imo, LONG after Rita was killed (her body looked pale). So there's that time frame of "Where were YOU when this happened?".

That's cool that Deb also didn't really get too curious after finding out about Dexter's origin and what her dad did (dude she's a hoe, sorry but I mean DAMN, she bangs pretty much everyone on there - Ice truck killer, that children's book writer, then the FBI agent Lundy, the supposed CI, GEEBUS!!! Plus NOW Deb's partner DEFINITELY has it in for Dexter, after what happened to Rita YOU know that fucker is going to use this to find out MORE about him.

I found the episodes on: http://tv.blinkx.com/ - what I hated was the whole megavideo thing (they only let you watch 72 minutes if your not a member or something). Most of season 1 and 2 I think 3 also were on Todu. but the rest I had to wait a bit for the time to lapse over until watching the rest of the episodes on megavideo. season 4 was mainly on megavideo except for the last episodes.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #16
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
X2

Sure man, post a link!!! I have season 4 downloaded to my ps3
sorry for the late reply. i overlooked this thread,

http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/41

this too has a cap on how much you can watch if you arent a member but its fine if you watch them as they are released. they update pretty quick i believe

you also have to click the link in the red on the top of the page and leave it open for the video to work.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #17
RichardG has a spectacular aura aboutRichardG has a spectacular aura aboutRichardG has a spectacular aura about
RichardG's Tacoma Gallery
Very addicting show. I used to stay up wayyy too late catching up on episodes. Gimme more already..