Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment

Notices

what you doing for memorial day

Old 05-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
what you doing for memorial day

what yall doing on memorial day. Honor our vets I hope!
Old 05-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I'm helping people take grammar lessons...

Going to a BBQ with my Dad's friends that were in Iraq and then a small parade.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hanging out at the lake with some family and friends and beers. i will prolly wet a line or 2 as well.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hanging out at the lake with some family and friends and beers. i will prolly wet a line or 2 as well.
jealous!

gonna be about 100' deep in the ocean shootin at some fish and catchin some lobster!
Old 05-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Workin
Old 05-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Working all weekend
Old 05-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the Indy 500.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
A whole lot of nothing. My friend might have his bachelor party but it's nothing special. He just want to rent a limo and head over to Dave & Buster's.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Working
Old 05-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
jealous!

gonna be about 100' deep in the ocean shootin at some fish and catchin some lobster!
you got nothin to be jealous about then. but i will drink some beers for ya bro!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
My wife took our 1 year old to set flags on some of 15000 graves of veterans at the nearby national cemetery.
Tmrw we are doing some community service at a local Therapy Horse Riding center.
Sunday will probably grill out a bit and relax. And monday I'll be going back to work.

Spending time (more than normal) each day this weekend thinking about what the "Memorial Day" holiday is really all about. Too many people focused on getting the best steaks, most beers, the political BS, or not even thinking about what the holiday means besides getting them a day off from work.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
pbrcoastie is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Marine Science Technician
Name: Bill
pbrcoastie's Tacoma Gallery
Plans for the beach! Nope, nevermind...duty again. Thank you Deepwater Horizon.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #13
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
working, i volunteered
Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 AM   #14
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Eastern NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'm honoring my wallet!!! Working for double time and a half!!!

Where in NC are you??

I live in Clayton. Johnston county
Old 05-29-2010, 05:20 AM   #15
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This today, Sunday, and Monday!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #16
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Heading to Lake Cumberland with the Wife.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:19 AM   #17
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
I work 4-tens. Friday golfed 18. Today paint the master bathroom trim, add 12 additional rails on my back fence to see if I can get 3-4 more years out of it. Sunday, Church, nap, BBQ with family. Monday, visit Dad's and wife's parents graves. My dad was a pilot in the USAF. My father-in-law was in the Navy during WWII. I pay respect to them and all other Vets on this day.

My deepest respect to all those in the military especially those that paid the ultimate price so I can live in freedom. THANK YOU!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:56 AM   #18
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaShasBoo View Post
Heading to Lake Cumberland with the Wife.
Cumberland is amazing, wish I was taking my boat there instead of the river... Enjoy the water!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #19
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
We were going to a ATV Poker Run however with the rain, Snow and only a high temp. of 35 degrees we'll be staying home.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #20
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
We will be Honoring my GrandFather for his service 6 years in Gemany where he raised my Mother and Aunt, 3 years in Korea and 8 years in Nam. The Man has some of the most death defying scars on his body that Ive only seen twice in my 37 years of being here on this Earth. My Grandmother told me of his nightmares and his stories that he only told her and the men that fought and died along side him. He is a Green Beret and is very decorated. Ive seen a huge trunk with medals and memorabila.I have never heard him talk any of it until my Grandmother passed before Christmas 2009. My father in law says " I here you were in Nam" Thats all it took! The Old Man stood up and gave his dossier. It was like something you hear in a movie! He said Ive killed more Krauts, ugh humm (South east asian derogatory) that you can imagine! Then when my father in law said he flew Hueys in Nam they hit it off! The stories we never heard came out! WOW!! So this is were My Family and I will be.