Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/entertainment/)
-   -   Bungie's Destiny (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/entertainment/263389-bungies-destiny.html)

PcBuilder14 02-14-2013 08:25 PM

Bungie's Destiny
 
Hmm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkSs0WHey0

Konaborne 02-14-2013 08:29 PM

I've been popcorning Destiny for awhile

PcBuilder14 02-14-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konaborne (Post 6442578)
I've been popcorning Destiny for awhile

It popped up on Facebook just a few minutes ago. Could be interesting... Now I'm waiting for this and GTA 5

KodiakToyTRD 02-14-2013 08:32 PM

I'm waiting for a good ole hardcore shoot em up first person shooter without the hype and extra crazy add-on's. Just give me an assault rifle and a sniper rifle and lets shoot each other in a realistic virtual world.....

:popcorn:

jhodge83 07-28-2014 07:09 AM

BUMP!!! anyone else get on the open beta this weekend?

Warputer 07-28-2014 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhodge83 (Post 8965021)
BUMP!!! anyone else get on the open beta this weekend?

My son was playing it on my TV all day Sat. Seems like a pretty cool game. Does the full game have a campaign mode or is it only on-line?

GEORGE STRAIT 07-28-2014 07:15 AM

I played the beta.. its sick. its like call of duty mixed with the elder scrolls games

jhodge83 07-28-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warputer (Post 8965029)
My son was playing it on my TV all day Sat. Seems like a pretty cool game. Does the full game have a campaign mode or is it only on-line?

i'm not for sure, but i would imagine it's all online only.

Zombie Runner 09-09-2014 11:12 AM

Bump. Its here!


Getting it after work. Ive had the damn thing on preorder for over a year...haha

Skinny Rogers 09-09-2014 11:52 AM

Picked mine up at lunch today

jhodge83 09-09-2014 01:59 PM

about to leave work and pick it up.

KCDuran 09-09-2014 02:01 PM

bought it played(ing) it love it... its awesome .. on-line only, you need either xlive or psplus to play

ziggynagy 09-09-2014 10:06 PM

Think my eyes are gonna bleed.... spent waaaaay too much time paying today. Moon complete, Venus tomorrow.

Zombie Runner 09-10-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggynagy (Post 9149908)
Think my eyes are gonna bleed.... spent waaaaay too much time paying today. Moon complete, Venus tomorrow.

Spoiler alert! :mad:

jhodge83 09-10-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Runner (Post 9150869)
Spoiler alert! :mad:

that's not a spoiler to anyone that followed destiny news :D

almost back to where i was at the end of the beta. working on level 8.

anyone establish a TW clan yet?

KCDuran 09-10-2014 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhodge83 (Post 9150874)
that's not a spoiler to anyone that followed destiny news :D

almost back to where i was at the end of the beta. working on level 8.

anyone establish a TW clan yet?

such an awesome idea

Zombie Runner 09-10-2014 09:34 AM

Ive been so busy I havent even picked it up yet :(

Im just frustrated.

Warputer 09-10-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDuran (Post 9147701)
.... on-line only, you need either xlive or psplus to play

That sucks....I'm out then.

RedruM29 09-10-2014 12:04 PM

In for the TW clan! Redrum29 on PSN

ziggynagy 09-11-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedruM29 (Post 9152202)
In for the TW clan! Redrum29 on PSN

Guessing it would have to be a separate clans for XBL and PSN....


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:42 PM.