1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Attention All Those Who Play Call of Duty: Ghosts on XBOX 360 or One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ostrichsak, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    For those that have this game and aren't yet in a clan you're missing out on free stuff just for being in a clan. Ghosts is unique to the previous CoD games in that there is a lot of focus on clans and they're saving a lot of the unlocks for clan rewards. They've also made it so that you don't have to do special clan matches in order to get these. The only requirement is that you be in a clan and you'll get stuff just for playing the normal matchmaking games that you're currently playing. You and your clan get credit for games played as long as you're in a clan. For example, there are character helmets, uniforms, heads, weapon camos, patches, backgrounds and all sorts of things you can ONLY get from being in a clan. You also get other perks from being in a clan and for instance all of our clan members are getting 30% player XP bonus just for playing match making games. Clan Wars has started and there are LOTS of bonuses and perks and the best part is you don't have to play the clans that you're matched up against heads up to participate. The way you play just by continuing to play the match making games you're already playing. Doesn't get much more simple than that. The best part is that when you play you earn points for the clan and even when you're not playing those in the clan earn points and unlocks for YOU while you're not even playing. Pretty cool, right?

In summary, if you're not in a clan you SHOULD be in a clan because you have nothing to lose and all sorts of stuff to gain just for playing the game you already play the way you already plan to play it.

Our clan has open roster positions and if you're interested PM me or post here and we'll consider you for one of them. Our clan has a k/d avg of 1.75 and our win % is over 70% so we're not just looking to take anyone and everyone but will consider mature individuals with a mic that communicate well (read: call outs and teamwork NOT screaming and shouting because you feel like raging) and play on either Xbox platform; 360 or One. Our clan is mostly 360 right now but we do have members playing on the One and many are moving over to that platform in the next month or so as well. Once more of us are on the One we'll recruit more for the One so if you play on the One and have friends you play with you can help to recruit for the One and make the clan better. The more we have the more stuff we get so if you're not in a clan, here's your chance!

2. Nov 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    Also, it should go w/o saying but if you're not interested there's no need to post and tell us. I don't come into your thread about basket weaving and say how lame it is. ;-)

3. Nov 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    SlimDigg

SlimDigg We Back!!

Member:
    Calgary, AB
    Vehicle:
    Coming Soon....
    Sending PM

4. Dec 15, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    RearViewMirror

RearViewMirror Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT
    Dude... seriously.. Basket Weaving is the shit. COD sucks ass!!!!!

Just messing with you man. I would do it if I was playing it on the Xbox One. Good luck with your recruiting and happy killing! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top