Fit for DCLB?? Subbed
Old 11-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #23
myfirst06taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
myfirst06taco's Tacoma Gallery
X 2^^^^^^
Old 11-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
hey derek...its tomorrow night!
So....you know how you get into one thing, something else comes up and you get side tracked? Well, that's exactly what happened today!

Sorry guys! A little more waiting is in store.

BTW, DCSB and EXT cabs are the same. I will be making models for all body styles tho. Including a cheaper base model without an exterior tube so if you don't like mine, or want to attempt it yourself, you can buy it and not have to worry about the attaching to the frame.

Sorry again!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #26
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
its cool
as long as they come through eventually!
Definately! I get the day to spend with the wife tomorrow, maybe 3 more days of work and I'll be free again! Bust out a few sets late next week!
Old 11-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #27
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Got any more teaser photos while we wait?
Old 11-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #28
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
got some on my truck. had to be a ginneee pig but looks great. its a hybrid. i bought my sliders (bolt on) from avid. then we cut those body mountings n fab'd up the arms, gussets, n frame brackets -to bolt on. looks sick. great work.
Attached Thumbnails
Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-imag0538.jpg   Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-imag0540.jpg   Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-imag0541.jpg   Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-imag0542.jpg  
Old 11-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
got some on my truck. had to be a ginneee pig but looks great. its a hybrid. i bought my sliders (bolt on) from avid. then we cut those body mountings n fab'd up the arms, gussets, n frame brackets -to bolt on. looks sick. great work.
It's changed a lot Ray! Lol
Old 11-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland Hadley View Post
Got any more teaser photos while we wait?
Greedy! Lol

One more!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #31
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Greedy! Lol

One more!
Now you really have me interested.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #32
congicus is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
congicus's Tacoma Gallery
tagged
Old 11-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #33
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. im due for plate upgrade?? LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #34
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
looks good. im due for plate upgrade?? LOL
Old 11-20-2011, 01:27 AM   #35
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Even better I'll be in Vegas in 4 weeks i may have to swing by
Any idea on pricing for a Regular cab?
Old 11-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #36
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
looks great so far! keep us posted.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #37
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Hows it looking now, must be good
Old 11-20-2011, 05:58 AM   #38
Buy the Ticket take the Ride.....
Mr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the rough

Mr_Torque's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders

Those mounting plates look great! I'm afraid that the shipping to PA might be a deal breaker but I am in the market for a set. Subbed!
Old 11-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #39
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
Even better I'll be in Vegas in 4 weeks i may have to swing by
Any idea on pricing for a Regular cab?
I need to have one in my hands to measure off of.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #40
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
def interested for reg cab
i need something to keep people from dinging doors, ie ford sliders

Products Discussed in this Thread