Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #421
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Good for you and not TW members. Really enjoying the sliders. Great product. Good luck regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P9HST2 View Post
Best of luck, Derek, however it turns out. I plan to post lots of pics of mine here when I get them on. I thought there weren't enough pics of them on Access Cabs when I was looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Our loss, but I understand. If you take the same work ethic and desire to please your customers to the new job, you'll do well. You could still keep a hand in the business and do local, one-off jobs as you feel like it. Good luck!
Thank you guys!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #422
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, are you planning a close out sale?
Whatever you have left will probably go quick.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #423
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on today. These are really nice and mounted on the frame perfectly. You can tell a lot of thought and planning went into the design and manufacture. Painted with Rustoleum Satin Black which I think matches the factory black mirrors really well.

ETA: Also wanted to mention that they were super easy to install by myself. I just put a 10" tall cardboard box of junk where the front mount is and set the slider on top. Then I could lift the rear in place and install a bolt. Then lift the front and install a bolt and you're home free.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #424
Easy Does It
Whitehall is on a distinguished road

Whitehall's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mine on for a while now, but just got registered and around to posting. I'm very happy with them. I chose the Line-X route. Happy with that decision so far. Congrats on the new gig DWreck!
Attached Thumbnails
Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-p1000143_sm.jpg  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #425
brandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud ofbrandonbryan12 has much to be proud of
Name: Brandon
brandonbryan12's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders reviewed here. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...ml#post6529431
Old 11-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #426
id surf if there were any waves
Eastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to beholdEastcoastin is a splendid one to behold

Navy: MSC 3/O
Name: John
Eastcoastin's Tacoma Gallery
are you guys still making sliders? i would love to get my hands on some…
pm sent
Old 11-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #427
big sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
big sky's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to see these comeback, I'm ready for a set as well
Old 11-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #428
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
2 sets reg cab 2nd gen in stock
Old 11-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #429
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
Are you back to building these? I know someone who needs a set for a double cab short bed.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #430
big sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtokarski View Post
Are you back to building these? I know someone who needs a set for a double cab short bed.
same question- thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 07:11 AM   #432

big sky's Tacoma Gallery
well we could hope
Old 11-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #433
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine! They've been used and abused over the past 10 months.
Attached Thumbnails
Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-image.jpg  
Old 11-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #434
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Returning from Big Bend NP tonight, and glad I had your sliders for the trip. Banged them around in Utah, too. I hope all is going well, and thanks again for a great product.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #435
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the great responses. I hope to begin building them again. Just not sure when I will have the time.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #436

big sky's Tacoma Gallery
that would be super if you can, please post in this thread if you do- my short bed, double cab is definitely in need of some sliders

thanks
Old 11-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #437
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Bomb ass sliders!
Old 11-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #438
RTD is on a distinguished road

RTD's Tacoma Gallery
I am shopping for bolt on sliders with kick-out for my 2014 DCLB.
I like this design and style
Old 11-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #439
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTD View Post
I am shopping for bolt on sliders with kick-out for my 2014 DCLB.
I like this design and style
.......and these are no longer an option right? That's too bad.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #440

big sky's Tacoma Gallery
there a few bolt on sliders out there, but all require drilling afaik- these were unique in that there was no drilling required and they were tough as all get out

Products Discussed in this Thread