Old 03-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #521
jchav is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Justin
jchav's Tacoma Gallery
I have an update!

Finally got my reg cab sliders on last weekend

Then immediately got them dirty

Thanks Dwreck for a great product! Only issue I had was getting the first bolt on the driver side in. Anyone have tips for that?
Old 03-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #522
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchav View Post
I have an update!

Finally got my reg cab sliders on last weekend

Then immediately got them dirty

Thanks Dwreck for a great product! Only issue I had was getting the first bolt on the driver side in. Anyone have tips for that?
Remove bracket held by 12mm bolt. It will move out of the way.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:29 AM   #523
Yu4ia is on a distinguished road

Name: Marc
Yu4ia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Remove bracket held by 12mm bolt. It will move out of the way.
They look great on RC, I missed the last pair of RC sliders by a week or so.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #524
RTD is on a distinguished road

RTD's Tacoma Gallery
Going to start looking at other makers for a set of bolt-ons w/kick out for my 2014 DCLB.

Totally understand how much time family obligations can consume.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #525
big sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
big sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTD View Post
Going to start looking at other makers for a set of bolt-ons w/kick out for my 2014 DCLB.

Totally understand how much time family obligations can consume.
I'm not aware of any other makers doing a bolt-on set, is there someone else making them?

tia
Old 03-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #526
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big sky View Post
I'm not aware of any other makers doing a bolt-on set, is there someone else making them?

tia
Check out Slee and Relentless Fab
Old 03-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #527
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

tia
Jerry also has a bolt on option. Most guys require you to drill holes in the bottom of the frame tho.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...ll-trucks.html
Old 03-29-2014, 03:26 AM   #529
RTD is on a distinguished road

RTD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

tia
Yes, there are others, but Derek's sliders would have been my first choice.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2nd-gens.html
Old 03-29-2014, 08:08 AM   #530
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Expo sliders are the next closest thing to Derek's. Full-length frame capture, bolt-on. But they require a couple holes to be drilled, and the DCLB isn't out yet (about a month away, after they settle into their new location).
If Derek ever got production up and running again, I would be among the first buyers.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #532
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders got a workout this weekend.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:51 AM   #533
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Sliders got a workout this weekend.

How'd they hold up?
Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 AM   #534
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
How'd they hold up?
Awesome! Slammed them down onto a rock several times.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:09 AM   #535
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Awesome! Slammed them down onto a rock several times.
Good to hear.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:53 AM   #536
CHIVE ON!
Taco Medic is on a distinguished road

Marines: OIF Vet
Name: Kurt
Taco Medic's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a set for my 2010 DCSB when production begins!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #537
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
Derek, did you ever end up moving to Boise?
Old 07-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #538
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stihlfoursix_0 View Post
Derek, did you ever end up moving to Boise?
I wish. Bummed.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:49 PM   #539
PATHFINDER is on a distinguished road
Navy:
PATHFINDER's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a set of DCSB if you start fabbing again.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:29 AM   #540
TheSurvivalist is on a distinguished road

TheSurvivalist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PATHFINDER View Post
Put me down for a set of DCSB if you start fabbing again.
Same here.

Products Discussed in this Thread