Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #41
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddawkins View Post
def interested for reg cab
i need something to keep people from dinging doors, ie ford sliders
I will deliver. Soon.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #42
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I will deliver. Soon.
How about a teaser price quote?

(Sorry, just that these have really piqued my interest.)
Old 11-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #43
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders-imag0542.jpg  
Old 11-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #44
Takeem029 will become famous soon enough

Takeem029's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a set of bolt ons for a regular cab as well. Keep us posted.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #45
congicus is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
congicus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland Hadley View Post
How about a teaser price quote?

(Sorry, just that these have really piqued my interest.)
x2
Old 11-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #46
itsatacomathing18 has a spectacular aura aboutitsatacomathing18 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
itsatacomathing18's Tacoma Gallery
Id take a set for an access cab, depending on shipping.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #47
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddawkins View Post
Haha. That's awesome! I'll get one for all body styles soon! FYI, that CAD drawing of the plate will be on all models!
Old 11-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #48
congicus is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
congicus's Tacoma Gallery
Do you plane on making them with a kick out and or weld on sliders ???
Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #49
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Kickout yes. Weld on no. But you could weld my bracket to frame if so desired.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #50
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Would deff be interested in price and shipping quotes for the reg cab sliders. found out today they are a necessity.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #51
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombiology70 View Post
Might be a lame question but will they also be available w/o kick-out?

If so looks like I might have an excuse for a Vegas run
Should be easy enough. But I'm not going to make a wide variety of them.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #52
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
these would be great to bring back on the plane with me as a gift from me to me
sub'd
Old 11-21-2011, 07:19 AM   #53
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
these would be great to bring back on the plane with me as a gift from me to me
sub'd
When? What body style? I could probably make it happen.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:37 AM   #54
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see these mounted and on a hi-lift... Hmmm....
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #55
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Dare I ask how much shipping would be to Canada
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #56
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Greedy! Lol

One more!

Very nice
Old 11-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #57
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When? What body style? I could probably make it happen.
I have an 08 reg cab.

I can take what ever measurements you want just tell me what you need I'll be in Vegas from the 23rd of dec till the 27th. Sadly I wont have my truck
Old 11-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #58
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I have an 08 reg cab.

I can take what ever measurements you want just tell me what you need I'll be in Vegas from the 23rd of dec till the 27th. Sadly I wont have my truck
Thanks for the offer but I really need to have a truck in hand.

As far as shipping prices go, I'll find everything out soon.

I have one more day of work and all my time will be dedicated to the sliders!
Old 11-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #59
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
K guys, today was my last day of work for a while so all my time will be dedicated to getting these sliders out. I will edit OP with a list of potential buyers soon.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #60
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB Frame Plate

Now I just need a regular cab to mock up to. Anyone in Vegas have one?

Products Discussed in this Thread