Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication Sliders!

Old 07-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #21
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Do the sliders angle upwards or stick straight out 90 degrees? In most pics they look angled but these look straight, were they custom?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fam...ml#post5347335
Old 07-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #22
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post
Do the sliders angle upwards or stick straight out 90 degrees? In most pics they look angled but these look straight, were they custom?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fam...ml#post5347335
All my sliders are angled up at 15°
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #23
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Sick....... Are you shipping to Hawaii? theres a Fastenall store here in Hilo.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #24
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
Sick....... Are you shipping to Hawaii? theres a Fastenall store here in Hilo.
I'm sorry but Alaska and Hawaii are not included. I will edit OP now. Thanks for bringing that up!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #26
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M202Flash View Post
PM sent...
Received and replied!
Old 07-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #27
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
First off, I would like to thank all of you who have ordered. For the rest of you debating, there is still 7 full days to take advantage of free shipping and place your orders!
Old 07-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #28
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
5 days left for no shipping costs!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
3 more days to take advantage of "FREE SHIPPING"!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #31
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Last day of free shipping!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #32
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
11 hours left to take advantage of free shipping!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #34
Daddy4zack is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
Daddy4zack's Tacoma Gallery
Dang i just bought my Taco,2013. I missed the free shipping Any chance you will be doing this deal again? Thanksgiving, Xmas?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #35
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy4zack View Post
Dang i just bought my Taco,2013. I missed the free shipping Any chance you will be doing this deal again? Thanksgiving, Xmas?
Not for a while! Sorry!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #36
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
? Where does the kickout start on the DCLB?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:27 AM   #37
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
? Where does the kickout start on the DCLB?
In the same place as ACLB. Refer to my other thread for pictures. Thanks.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #38
c096666 is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
c096666's Tacoma Gallery
Derek, any chance you'll be offering free shipping in 2013? I'm ready to buy.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #39
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c096666 View Post
Derek, any chance you'll be offering free shipping in 2013? I'm ready to buy.
Last I heard, he was out of the fab business. Try sending him a PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #40
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Is Famous Fab really out of biz? I want a set.