Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication 2ng gen front bumpers

Old 07-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #21
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looks good man
THX!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #22
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
I already have a bumper or i'd be interested, I think the lines on yours follow the truck better. Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
[/url]

I see some smilarities. Not many though.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #28
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
2012 bump???
I'm looking for one to mock up to, then yes!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
See you're a vendor now, congrats Derek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
X2

welcome to the club.
Hey thanks guys!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #32
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see more pics of that hybrid !
Old 07-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #33
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I wanna see more pics of that hybrid !
PM a number. I'll send a few that way!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #35
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I see your a vendor now welcome to the club
Old 07-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #36
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE the hybrids, especially that yours follows the lines of the truck and doesn't leave a gap in there. Would a small, short, horizontal plate going back from the top tube fill in that gap a little more? Might be the only request I would make if I ordered, just an idea for ya. Looking good and congrats on vendor status
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #37
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
U doing a rear bumper?
Very soon! Would you like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I see your a vendor now welcome to the club
I thank ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I LOVE the hybrids, especially that yours follows the lines of the truck and doesn't leave a gap in there. Would a small, short, horizontal plate going back from the top tube fill in that gap a little more? Might be the only request I would make if I ordered, just an idea for ya. Looking good and congrats on vendor status
There is a gusset on the bottom tube that gives it support from being crushed in. As for the gap on the top, that is as close as I feel safe going considering the flex of the frame. It is recommended to have 3/4". The bumper also has some adjustment of height, to close that gap if preferred.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #38
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
PM a number. I'll send a few that way!
Ok
Old 07-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #40
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking bumper! I'd love to see a side pick of the all plate bumper showing how close the end of the bumper sides come to the inside of the fender flare.