Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication 2ng gen front bumpers

Old 07-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #41
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by balistikboy View Post
Great looking bumper! I'd love to see a side pick of the all plate bumper showing how close the end of the bumper sides come to the inside of the fender flare.
Ask and you shall receive!

Old 07-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #42
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I'm looking for one to mock up to, then yes!
Do I need to drive my 2012 out there?
Old 07-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #43
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ask and you shall receive!

Man that looks good!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:32 AM   #44
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckyTruck View Post
Do I need to drive my 2012 out there?
Sure! Lol
Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #45

Quote:
Sure! Lol
I'm pretty tempted to! I want one of those bumpers! How long would you need it for?
Old 07-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckyTruck View Post
I'm pretty tempted to! I want one of those bumpers! How long would you need it for?
Roughly 1 month. Could be quicker.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #47
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Added light hoop pics to OP
Old 09-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #52
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Hybrid and full plate in stock!
Old 11-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #53
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper! Do you make these in aluminum? What cad program are you using? Any chance you want to send me your cad mockup of the attachment points on the truck far too lazy to tear my bumper off to measure myself at this point.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #54
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
WOW! 1 Month? Not a bolt on? Or so you can measure the 2012 for other projects?

Also these included in the discounted Black friday sale?

Yeah - just re read the sale pricing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Do these fit the stock fogs? Or if not, link to compatible sets..
Stock fogs won't fit. May be able to rig something for them though. The ones pictured are PIAA 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
Nice bumper! Do you make these in aluminum? What cad program are you using? Any chance you want to send me your cad mockup of the attachment points on the truck far too lazy to tear my bumper off to measure myself at this point.
Currently not offering these in aluminum. I use a 2003 version of AutoCAD. As for the file of my attachment points, what exactly you looking for? Just the 6 bolts?
Old 11-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #55
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Stock fogs won't fit. May be able to rig something for them though. The ones pictured are PIAA 510

Currently not offering these in aluminum. I use a 2003 version of AutoCAD. As for the file of my attachment points, what exactly you looking for? Just the 6 bolts?
I would like to see where the bumper mounts attach to the frame. Like the position of the holes on the truck.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #56
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Oh. There's 6 bolts, 3 on each frame rail cap. You can see two of the three on outside edge of bumper. There's another in the hilift hole.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #57
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, It would give me a good reason to go to vegas... The hybrid front with hitch reciever looks tits, especially if it fit the 12
Old 11-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #58
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Damn, It would give me a good reason to go to vegas... The hybrid front with hitch reciever looks tits, especially if it fit the 12
I've got a 2012 lined up to test on. Only problem is he just landed in Hawaii for a month long vacation.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #60
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Anything on the '12 yet? This will be my next buy after lift/wheels.