Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

FameFab Current Inventory

Old 10-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #21
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
A front bumper, either plate or hybrid. with a center hoop.
Pm me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Do you offer a a bumper for 5th gen 4runners?
Currently no.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Got my CB antenna/flag mount today -- sweet ! Thanks for the super-fast shipping!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #23
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockplus View Post
Got my CB antenna/flag mount today -- sweet ! Thanks for the super-fast shipping!
Hey! No problem! Thanks for the order.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #24
utahmikenteresa is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
utahmikenteresa's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a plate front bumper for a 2012 Tacoma.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmikenteresa View Post
Looking for a plate front bumper for a 2012 Tacoma.
I currently don't have one but very soon!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #26
marvysan66 is on a distinguished road
Army:
marvysan66's Tacoma Gallery
Shackle Flip Kit

Shackle Flip Kit available for our 2nd gen tacomas?
Old 11-19-2012, 05:01 AM   #27
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvysan66 View Post
Shackle Flip Kit available for our 2nd gen tacomas?
I just need to get some 1/4" which I'll order today. Gimme a week and ill make a few sets for inventory.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:48 AM   #28
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Doing any Black Friday deals?
Old 11-19-2012, 06:02 AM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I don't believe so.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #30
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the shackle flip for 2nd Gens. I think there are some guys on TW selling them but I would rather get them directly from the maker. Any update?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crevans2 View Post
I'm interested in the shackle flip for 2nd Gens. I think there are some guys on TW selling them but I would rather get them directly from the maker. Any update?
Just missed a 20% off sale. I will begin making some sets this week!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #32
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Ok, can you PM me when I can order?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #33
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crevans2 View Post
Ok, can you PM me when I can order?
Any time.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #34
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Any time.
Ok, Chickenmunga should be in contact with you for a combined order
Old 01-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #36
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
when will the hood hinge brackets be back in stock?
Old 01-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #37
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
when will the hood hinge brackets be back in stock?
I'll cut some out Monday. This week.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #39
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I'll cut some out Monday. This week.
Any ready yet? Pm me if so ill send the money.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #40
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I will be shipping hood hinges tomorrow.