Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

FameFab Current Inventory

Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM   #41
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I will be shipping hood hinges tomorrow.
Where would you like me to send the money?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #43
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Payment sent. Please ship to the address I left in the message area.

Email me tracking if you could.
Sojersey05v@gmail.com
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #45
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
get my pm??
Old 05-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #46
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see that you have the shackle flips advertised anywhere. Just a post a while back in the TW live thread and some people asking in this thread. Do you have an inventory of these or are you making them when purchased? What is the expected additional lift with stock shackles? Yours are adjustable right? Any chance you have fit them up with the longer leafs on a 6" lift?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #47
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
I don't see that you have the shackle flips advertised anywhere. Just a post a while back in the TW live thread and some people asking in this thread. Do you have an inventory of these or are you making them when purchased? What is the expected additional lift with stock shackles? Yours are adjustable right? Any chance you have fit them up with the longer leafs on a 6" lift?
I am no longer fabricating as explained in thread under my vendor section. Sorry.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #48
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am no longer fabricating as explained in thread under my vendor section. Sorry.
I will have to look it up on my computer cause I can't see signatures on my phone.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #49
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I have...

(2) sets Regular Cab sliders
(6) Passenger side CB mounts (invert for driver's side application)
(5) Sets Hood Hinge Light Brackets
Old 11-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #50
Zeiden is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Zeiden's Tacoma Gallery
2012 dcsb

Do you have anything that fits the 2012 DCSB?
Old 11-20-2013, 05:42 AM   #51
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Only cb antenna mounts. I have hood hinge brackets in the process.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #52
Zeiden is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Zeiden's Tacoma Gallery
Famous Fab items

I'll take two light mounts, left and right when they're done. I'm interested in the CB mount antenna, but still trying to figure out if I want the left side or right side version.

I read that you're not making any more items due to time restraints, but could you consider making a set of bolt on rock sliders for me? I have a 2012 DCSB truck. BTW I have a post in which I'm desperately trying to find any of your used items on the WTB 2nd gen Tacoma marketplace.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #53
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiden View Post
I'll take two light mounts, left and right when they're done. I'm interested in the CB mount antenna, but still trying to figure out if I want the left side or right side version.

I read that you're not making any more items due to time restraints, but could you consider making a set of bolt on rock sliders for me? I have a 2012 DCSB truck. BTW I have a post in which I'm desperately trying to find any of your used items on the WTB 2nd gen Tacoma marketplace.
Should be done soon. I am also getting more CB mounts. They can also be inverted to fit either side. They'll just sit 1" or so lower. I do not have the time to make sliders though. I am also now I. The process of moving my home to boise.