Firefighter:
Name: Juan
JuanitoBunito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanitoBunito View Post
Sweet!!! Just sent you an order to your paypal

Thanks,
Juan
Derek, did you get my order? I just wanted to make sure you got it as I haven't heard back from you yet.

Thanks,
Juan
Old 06-17-2014, 09:19 PM   #503
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanitoBunito View Post
Derek, did you get my order? I just wanted to make sure you got it as I haven't heard back from you yet.

Thanks,
Juan
Sorry, been busy. I did get payment. Will ship as soon as I can.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:04 AM   #506
D.Holliday is on a distinguished road

Army: US Army Infantry (5 years; Veteran)
Name: Jon
D.Holliday's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to buy a set, anything available at the moment? How much for S&H to Portland, OR area?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:33 AM   #507
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Holliday View Post
Looking to buy a set, anything available at the moment? How much for S&H to Portland, OR area?
Yes available. They're $60 shipped.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:04 AM   #511
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma VT View Post
Any of these available?
Yes!
Old 07-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #512
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #514
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for future purchase
Old 08-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #515
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got around to mounting my lights. Love this setup!

i have more pictures if anyone wants to see em.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #516
TYetti is on a distinguished road

Name: Mat
TYetti's Tacoma Gallery
Monies send fire me a pm if you have any questions about the address, its a mailbox place I use to avoid being raped by international shipping

Can't wait to get these
Cheers
Old 08-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #517
PATHFINDER is on a distinguished road
Navy:
PATHFINDER's Tacoma Gallery
Have any available. time to put some lights on my 2 Gen TACO
Old 08-25-2014, 08:39 AM   #518
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
Finally got around to mounting my lights. Love this setup!

i have more pictures if anyone wants to see em.
You like the shadow of the sticker on your A pillar?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #519
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
At first i was like, oh cool i can read it! Now i dont notice it.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:00 AM   #520
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a fix to make them more rigid? I had Relentless brackets and they were sold as shit but bought these to get some height on the lights... but the lights shake on a bumpy road, off road they bounce like crazy. (dually d2's mounted to them)