Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Hood hinge light brackets for LEDs

Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #41
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
How much for the lights? White spotlights. Do they have covers?
They are $89 per, $178 for a pair, plus shipping. No covers, but option of color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FailRated View Post
Just hoping somebody makes these brackets for a first gen
I've looked into it. It's not possible without cutting into the cowl. There is 0 tolerance.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #42
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
How much for the lights? White spotlights. Do they have covers?
They are $89 per, $178 for a pair, plus shipping. No covers, but option of color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FailRated View Post
Just hoping somebody makes these brackets for a first gen
I've looked into it. It's not possible without cutting into the cowl. There is 0 tolerance.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #44
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd just got some duallys so I'll be getting a set of these in a few weeks
Old 09-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #45
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
FYI, I am now a dealer for Bulldog Lighting for all of you mentioning "Duallys".

The Bulldog Lighting Spikes are brighter and cheaper.
Rock on for cheaper and brighter!!! can't go wrong!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #46
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Finally got my brackets installed today, they've been sitting for a few weeks. I didn't take any pics and I need to aim them better but damn the brackets are sweet, beefy as hell, the light doesn't shake any and it's about a 5 minute install minus the wiring. I'll get some pics as soon as I aim them.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #47
longstonec will become famous soon enough
longstonec's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrived in the mail today and are sitting in the laundry room waiting for the paint to dry! very exited to get them installed!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #48
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longstonec View Post
Mine arrived in the mail today and are sitting in the laundry room waiting for the paint to dry! very exited to get them installed!
Right on!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #49
Painted, Installed in about 3 minutes and lights mounted. tore a portion of my hair out wiring the lights in... but hey! I am very bright
Awsome mounts. hightly recommended.

Also... the flagpole/cb antenna mount looks pretty sweet idea for a possible reverse light.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #50
Oh yeah, and I can email you some pics to post... not sure how to do it off my iPhone otherwise
Old 11-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #51
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longstonec View Post
Oh yeah, and I can email you some pics to post... not sure how to do it off my iPhone otherwise
Famousfabrication@hotmail.com
Old 11-08-2012, 05:22 AM   #52
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Like how those look from the front the way they line up next to the side mirrors. Cool mid high mounting point for extra lighting.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 AM   #53
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. When money comes in Im going to pm you

really love those brackets, and its a great idea
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #55
Takeem029 will become famous soon enough

Takeem029's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my brackets today at the Post Office. I took them staight down to the powder coat shop for coating. Waiting for my D2's right now. Won't be long. I think I am going to like these for Moose lights. VERY happy with the way the brackets look and thanks for the speedy service.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #56
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #57
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
. . . Sub'd
Old 01-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #58
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pic with hood up?