Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Bulldog-Lighting Dealer

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog-Lighting Dealer

Famous Fabrication is now a dealer of Bulldog-Lighting.

Bulldog-Lighting has LED Lightbars for Cheap! They offer everything from the Spikes to a 50" bar.

Below is the price sheet...

$89 Spike

$189 4" Bar

$220 6" Bar

$299 10" Bar

$599 20" Bar

$799 30" Bar

$899 40" Bar

$999 50" Bar

If interested in one of these amazing lights, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
dennis ashford is on a distinguished road
Name: dennis
dennis ashford's Tacoma Gallery
hi i want to change my dash lighting from red to blue. how do i go about it ? the truck is a 2006 2wd sr5 access cab. any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou dennis A.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis ashford View Post
hi i want to change my dash lighting from red to blue. how do i go about it ? the truck is a 2006 2wd sr5 access cab. any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou dennis A.
There's a few threads in here that explain led swaps. Personally I have not done this.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Famous Fabrication is now a dealer of Bulldog-Lighting.

Bulldog-Lighting has LED Lightbars for Cheap! They offer everything from the Spikes to a 50" bar.

Below is the price sheet...

$89 Spike

$189 4" Bar

$220 6" Bar

$299 10" Bar

$599 20" Bar

$799 30" Bar

$899 40" Bar

$999 50" Bar

If interested in one of these amazing lights, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Is there a website for these? The pictures are not appearing properly.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Is there a website for these? The pictures are not appearing properly.
Yea, they redid the website. Bulldog-lighting.com

Old 05-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a TW discount for these bad boys?

Old 05-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I no longer deal with bulldog. MODS MAY LOCK

Closed Thread