Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

CB Antenna/Flag mount (through tailgate)

Old 10-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
CB Antenna/Flag mount (through tailgate)

Please see this thread...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fam...ip-mounts.html
Old 10-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
A great idea was brought to us by a member here on TW.

We are now offering a CB antenna/Flag mount bracket.

These are constructed of 1/8" steel and CNC plasma cut. Bolts through existing 10mm bolts on bed support and has a 1/2" mounting hole on the other end for use with a dune whip or CB antenna.

These will be sold for $30 shipped.

Please PM if interested with Name, Address as these will be shipped via USPS.

I like. Good option for guys that have shells.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have pics of wire routing with these? Just got one and need ideas.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Anybody have pics of wire routing with these? Just got one and need ideas.
Pop off your bed cap and run under it.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Derek, that is an awesome idea because you get a great ground plane there!

No to piggy back on your thread but I now carry a flag with a flashing strobe on top of it.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #6
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
If I get some Tacoma install business, I may come pick up a hand full of these. That is a freaking awesome idea!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasNick View Post
If I get some Tacoma install business, I may come pick up a hand full of these. That is a freaking awesome idea!
Thanks nick. You have a flasher for my whip? 1/2"x8'.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, I'll try to do a write-up when I get everything together.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, I'll try to do a write-up when I get everything together.
a Write up? or do you mean a review because it says it just bolts right in?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #10

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
a Write up? or do you mean a review because it says it just bolts right in?
LOL a review with pics and the wire routing shown.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
LOL a review with pics and the wire routing shown.
Didn't realize you were talking about a write up of the wiring since you were the one asking the questions about it.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #12

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Didn't realize you were talking about a write up of the wiring since you were the one asking the questions about it.
Sorry, didn't realize that because I asked a question discredits me from posting a review on how I did it.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #13

Quote:
Sorry, didn't realize that because I asked a question discredits me from posting a review on how I did it.
Woah woah woah.. I wasn't saying it in a nasty way just saying I didn't realize that that's what you were writing a review on..
Old 12-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Thanks nick. You have a flasher for my whip? 1/2"x8'.
If it has a 1/4-20 thread on the top, I sure do!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #15
Any of you guys in Vegas? If you are, I'll buy the mount for the first person that speaks up, wants to do a CB install and will pay for the antenna/coax/radio or just the antenna/coax. I really want to get my hands on one and do some SWR tests and such.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #16

Quote:
Any of you guys in Vegas? If you are, I'll buy the mount for the first person that speaks up, wants to do a CB install and will pay for the antenna/coax/radio or just the antenna/coax. I really want to get my hands on one and do some SWR tests and such.
If I were in Vegas I'd take you up on that offer:/
Old 12-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #17
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We can do it on mine.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
Would this work for a 1st gen?
Old 12-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #19
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8ivFlav View Post
Would this work for a 1st gen?
I don't believe so.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #20
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Sitting in bed, on a early Sunday morning wandering through the site, these are just what I was looking for, or at least it was in the back of my mind.

My new truck with shell needed a nice way to mount whip without drilling holes and such.

Will order one this week.