Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

FF Black Friday! 20% off

Old 11-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #21
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Bump for the great sale I missed!

No regrets, though. I've already smacked a few things with my FF sliders, and getting them for a little less wouldn't heal my truck. I hope the sale goes well, Derek.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #22
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Still a chance to save 20% on all FF products!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #23
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
If I'd waited for the sale, I would've beat up my truck. I have no regrets about paying more for sliders before I needed them, instead of after.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #24
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I'd waited for the sale, I would've beat up my truck. I have no regrets about paying more for sliders before I needed them, instead of after.
Aha! Thought maybe it was damaged prior to. I decided to do the sale day before. I wasn't even planning on it.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #25
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm behind the 8 Ball. Haven't had time to be on Site much, and just saw this Thread.
Wasn't planning on Sliders 'til Spring, after a Lift. So I haven't done my research yet,
But Derek's Sliders are on the short list anyway, and this is a good deal, today.
Couple questions, for Derek or anyone.
1) Weight of Sliders and Hardware? I'm guessin' about 100lbs.

#2 Answered already, thanks
2) In pic below, would the front door open and clear the Slider? Tryin' to judge the flex of the Slider.
Can't tell from the angle in the pic.

Appljaxx's Install:

BTW, Nice design, Derek.
Maybe this should have been in the Slider Thread, May Do.

Thanks
CC
Old 11-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I can help answer $2. Yes, all doors still open when sliders are flexed.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #28
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
I can help answer $2. Yes, all doors still open when sliders are flexed.
I haven't measured it, but I doubt there's much deflection in the slider when lifting like that, especially from one of the legs/struts. I'd be surprised if there's more than 1/8" of movement.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! Only about an hour left to order and get 20% off!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #30
Well, let's play chess.

You know, I did hit a mule deer ...
Old 11-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know, I did hit a mule deer ...
I will sell you the bumper off my truck for cheap! If serious, PM me.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #32
Well, let's play chess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I will sell you the bumper off my truck for cheap! If serious, PM me.
Famous Fabrication:
We're so serious about customer service, we'll sell you the bumper off our own truck. Cheap!

I'd really love to do that, but I've spent enough money on my truck for this year.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #33
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Famous Fabrication:
We're so serious about customer service, we'll sell you the bumper off our own truck. Cheap!

I'd really love to do that, but I've spent enough money on my truck for this year.
Ok! So hit me up in 34 days!

I joke, I keed
Old 12-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #34
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Shackle flips, bumpers, and skids are all shipping today...

Sliders soon to follow.

Thank you everyone for the patience!
Old 01-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #35
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
The last of the Black Friday sliders were dropped at Fastenal today. Y'all should see them within two weeks.

Also, anyone get their shackle flips on yet? I'd love to see pics and hear results.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #36
Well, let's play chess.

Poof!

Glad you got them out the door.