Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

FF Roof Rack (Plate)

Old 12-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #23
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
hell yea, looks nice.
whats the carbon fiber? something you made for you or comes with it?
Old 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #24
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
rack looks awesome
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
hell yea, looks nice.
whats the carbon fiber? something you made for you or comes with it?
Carbon fiber?
Old 12-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #26
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
mesh maybe? the middle of the rack looked as if it were carbon fiber...i was like damn. but nevermind...guess its a mesh material.

my bad.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #27
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
mesh maybe? the middle of the rack looked as if it were carbon fiber...i was like damn. but nevermind...guess its a mesh material.

my bad.
Lol. Yea, expanded steel.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #29
Free Man
Hurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Duck
Hurtin Albertan's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! Please some close up pics of the details!
Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #30
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtin Albertan View Post
I like it! Please some close up pics of the details!
Later today!
Old 12-30-2012, 07:52 AM   #32
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on Instagram a couple of days ago... looks great...think I want to take a Vegas trip to go check it out
Old 01-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #33
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Cool product.
A couple questions please. How much does it weigh? What are the dimensions? Can you post a close-up of the expanded steel floor? Also a close up of the cargo downs would be nice. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #35
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet... definitely not compatible with the factory XM antenna right?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #36
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Is! I has on my truck. That's all I listen to. Works great.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #37
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Is! I has on my truck. That's all I listen to. Works great.
couldn't tell from the pics ! Sweet....I still want to see one with a rigid light bar.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #39
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
couldn't tell from the pics ! Sweet....I still want to see one with a rigid light bar.
You have Instagram?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #40
MOAB
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MOAB
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
My roof rack came in yesterday and it looks great. The install was a piece of cake.
Attached Thumbnails
FF Roof Rack (Plate)-gopr0314.jpg   FF Roof Rack (Plate)-gopr0315.jpg