Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

FF Roof Rack (Plate)

Old 02-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #41
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasphillytacoma View Post
My roof rack came in yesterday and it looks great. The install was a piece of cake.
Better pics are a must. Lol

Looking good
Old 02-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #42
If You're Into It
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiphopopotamus
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Next time the sun come out here in Houston I will post some better ones.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #43
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
MOAR pics! very interested, also how much for those LED Pod mounts on the hood?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #44
longstonec will become famous soon enough
longstonec's Tacoma Gallery
Now an access cab version please... I have been looking for something for a while!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #45
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
what bed bars are those>?
Old 09-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #46
A HuL is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
A HuL's Tacoma Gallery
You should make this for 4th gen 4runner im sure alot of people would buy into it if you put the mesh on the bottom instead of top and made to where you could sit stuff in it. Let me know what you think
Old 11-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #48
trdspectacoma is on a distinguished road
trdspectacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I wish shipping was cheaper to hawaii
Old 11-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
have anymore pics of the roofrack?

Close ups of the mesh?

Updates of the weight of it?

thanks
Old 11-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #50
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
is there still thoughts of access cab racks in the making?
Old 11-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #51
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
is there still thoughts of access cab racks in the making?
All my larger items are on the back burner.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #52
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship this to Kaneohe Hawaii 96744?
Old 02-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #53
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Introducing the newest product to our line, a low profile, plate roof rack!

This rack features 1/8" steel perimeter, full bolt on to factory locations in the roof of double cab models, tie down points every 8" around perimeter, provisions for optional light brackets or mounts, including provisions for hi-lift and shovel mounts.

The rack sits much lower than most tube roof racks. The front windscreen piece is at the same angle as the windshield, limitting wind noise and resistance. The sides match the angle of the side glass almost as if it was meant to be there from the factory.

Is it strong? It is! I can personally (150lbs) walk all over this rack with minimal deflectiion. In the picture below, you can see a 265lb gentleman standing on top of this rack. He too can bounce on the rack with minimal deflection.

Like stated above, everything bolts together using 3/8" zinc coated hardware. All nuts are welded so the use of a wrech is not needed. The bolts used for factory location are also zinc plated M6 1.0x18. It is recommended that silicon is used on these bolts to prevent moisture intrusion into the cab.

The price will $450 plus shipping (currently working on the best deal).

That price includes;
-(6) roof mount brackets
-(1) 1/8" plate perimeter with tie down holes
-(1) 16 guage 1/2" expanded metal deck
-(2) 1" 0.65 wall square tubing crossbars
- And all the hardware to boot.

*Patent pending
And I have been cruising around the message boards in Tacoma World from
April 2012 right right after I bought my 2012, and I missed this post.

I'd have gladly bought this roof rack, oh, I'd be adding a few things
that might scratch your head, but this was exactly what I was looking
for.

I've seen it somewhere before, BEN something or other, he drew it and
some guy doing HONDA MODS copied it, created a one off. Apparently,
no one owning a Ridgeline liked a plate roof RACK.

To quote Homer Simpson..."DOH!"

Derek, Good Luck with the baby on the way, I hope the new job
works out, and hopefully in around 2 years time I'll be able to buy one
of these off of you then...

...cause when that baby arrives, your gonna be praying he/she doesn't
do a "number 3" a lot.[ Lets just say explosive, and leave it lying there...]

All the best
Old 02-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #54
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Haha! Great. Thank you!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #55
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Does the cargo area of his roof rack sit flush to the top or does it sit down in it with a lip around the outside?