Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Famous Fabrication is on the back burner

Old 03-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Famous Fabrication is on the back burner

Some of you know, some don't.

I personally accepted a new job. More money, less hours, less stress kind of situation. I also don't have to pay for health insurance out of pocket anymore.

There may come a time when I can figure out how to still provide products along with the new job, being a new dad, performing retrieval duties, etc. until then, I will only be building stuff for friends and family where time is not an issue.

I will still be lingering around TW but not as often. I appreciate all of my customers choosing my products over others. It's been an absolute pleasure dealing with all of you.

I will definitely notify TW if and when I begin fabrication work again. Until then, wheel safe!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Daaaaannnng... Good Luck mang!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the new job!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
Great now i have to poor out a beer in remembrance. Congrats on the new baby, and job. I cannot wait till you start back up. Cheers Fritz
Old 04-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just received a full payment for sliders. Refund has been sent. Sorry to whomever it was.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
You've got some good looking products out there. Wish you were still fab'ing. Best of luck with the new career and the family! Can't wait til you have more time to resume your creations. Just curious, any old stock leftover that you are looking to sell?
Old 08-29-2013, 04:06 AM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
You've got some good looking products out there. Wish you were still fab'ing. Best of luck with the new career and the family! Can't wait til you have more time to resume your creations. Just curious, any old stock leftover that you are looking to sell?
Just two sets reg cab sliders.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I might possibly be interested in one of those sets of sliders. Pm me with some info. If you wouldn't mind.