Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Batch of CB antenna/whip mounts

Old 07-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
If it's still going on
We're getting there. Still not enough interest.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for just the left.
-RFA
Old 07-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #24
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
We're almost there...

1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
6)DESRTRNNR interested in both sides
7)Large (Just 1, driver side)
8)ReadyForAdventure
9)
10)
Old 07-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #25
bump
Old 07-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #26
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a passenger's side.

1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
8)ReadyForAdventure
9)Northwoods
10)
Old 07-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #27
I am leaving the country and will be back mid August. I will pay for my mount, just a little later, haha.
-RFA
Old 07-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #28
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
8)ReadyForAdventure
9)Northwoods
10)gtokarski (

I'm down for one.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
So I guess we're good to go???
Old 07-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #31
Kaboom90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Kaboom90's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for one as well!
Old 07-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #32
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
8)ReadyForAdventure
9)Northwoods
10)gtokarski
11)Kaboom90

got ya buddy
Old 07-25-2013, 07:14 PM   #33
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
So this gunna go into production now that we have 11?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #34
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWoods View Post
So this gunna go into production now that we have 11?
I predict yes. Please bare with me though. I'm stretched thin at the moment.

Thank you all in advance.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:52 AM   #35
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I predict yes. Please bare with me though. I'm stretched thin at the moment.

Thank you all in advance.
how long are you thinking it will take until you can make them up?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
how long are you thinking it will take until you can make them up?
I'd be interested in knowing that as well, looking to get my CB project up and running soon....
Old 08-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #37
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't want to be a jerk but it looks like BAMF sells as similar one and I can order it now. I committed to this group buy so I'll wait a little longer. However, if we don't see an update soon, I'll pull out and just order from BAMF.

http://bayareametalfab.com/CB%20mounts.html
Old 08-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #38
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTRD View Post
I don't want to be a jerk but it looks like BAMF sells as similar one and I can order it now. I committed to this group buy so I'll wait a little longer. However, if we don't see an update soon, I'll pull out and just order from BAMF.

http://bayareametalfab.com/CB%20mounts.html
Understandable. Response no later than Tuesday. Work load is huge right now. At the same time, I have promised and will not disappoint. Sorry again guys!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:46 AM   #39
BurnsMoto is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
BurnsMoto's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one. Driver's side.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #40

NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Understandable. Response no later than Tuesday. Work load is huge right now. At the same time, I have promised and will not disappoint. Sorry again guys!
Thanks! Appreciate the response!