Notices

Batch of CB antenna/whip mounts

Old 07-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #161
hugecruz is on a distinguished road
Army: 4 Finance Battalion
Name: Anthony
hugecruz's Tacoma Gallery
@DWreck A few questions...

I saw that you were slowing production down...do you still have a driver side sitting around? Answer, no only a few passenger ones available. However they fit the driver side!
From your experience, does the whip hit the bed liner or paint? Nothing reported.

Product ordered!

Thanks!
Cruzer™
Old 07-25-2014, 03:43 AM   #162
fau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to all
Name: Tom
fau8823's Tacoma Gallery
Do you make these to accommodate a 3/4 hole for a nmo mount?
Old 07-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #163
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fau8823 View Post
Do you make these to accommodate a 3/4 hole for a nmo mount?
No. Have only had interest for mainly firestick antennas. I like the idea though. I could modify if enough were interested.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #165
Tretiak30 is a glorious beacon of lightTretiak30 is a glorious beacon of lightTretiak30 is a glorious beacon of lightTretiak30 is a glorious beacon of lightTretiak30 is a glorious beacon of lightTretiak30 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Roman
Tretiak30's Tacoma Gallery
When will you have drivers side mounts? I don't want to invert as it'll bug me with the wire being in the way of the light so much..
Old 08-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #166
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tretiak30 View Post
When will you have drivers side mounts? I don't want to invert as it'll bug me with the wire being in the way of the light so much..
I don't see it being anytime soon.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:11 PM   #168
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
You will. Sorry. Been working nights and sleeping days. In Reno now after retrieving for Vegas to Reno. I will ship them Monday.