Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Batch of CB antenna/whip mounts

Old 06-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Batch of CB antenna/whip mounts

UPDATE 04/18/14

Currently have 16 passenger side and 5 driver side mounts left. Camper shell or bed cover, ask for opposite side than wanted as it will most likely need to be inverted to clear. If sold out of driver side mounts, I will start shipping passenger side mounts, they will work inverted but be about 1.25" lower than usual.

NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS!
$35 for one, $65 for two (both sides)
Add $14.75 if International for shipping.

Send payment via PayPal to famousfabrication@hotmail.com

Include USPS shipping address in memo box. Also specify left(driver) or right (passenger) side.

These are constructed of 1/8" steel, Laser cut and black crinkle powdercoated.

Price will be $35 per or a pair (one for each side) for $65 (prices include shipping via USPS)

Also works with most bed caps...

Old 06-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I like that. Put me down for one.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday morning bump.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1
Old 06-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Put me down for 1
Done!
Old 06-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Done!
Are you going to start fab'ing small scale again? I straightened those hood mount brackets I got from you back out and re-painted them. Just waiting for a day off to do some serious work to my new truck and get it how I want it.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Are you going to start fab'ing small scale again? I straightened those hood mount brackets I got from you back out and re-painted them. Just waiting for a day off to do some serious work to my new truck and get it how I want it.
Slowly but surely.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:52 AM   #10
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Thought there was more interest...
Old 06-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #11
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one for each side! (2)
Old 06-20-2013, 05:40 PM   #12
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I've been getting great interest in my cb antenna/dune whip through tailgate bracket. I am ready to do a batch of them but need to know how many are interested as another batch will not immediately be available. Therefore, if interested, or think you'll be interested in purchasing one soon, please add name to the list.

Thank you!

These are constructed of 1/8" steel, Laser cut and black crinkle powdercoated.

Price will be $35 per or a pair (one for each side) for $65 (prices include shipping via USPS)

Also works with most bed caps...

Interested...

1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Old 06-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #13
ripkinc is on a distinguished road
ripkinc's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how these would work to hold a small LED light for auxiliary back up lighting...
Old 06-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #14
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripkinc View Post
I wonder how these would work to hold a small LED light for auxiliary back up lighting...
Hmmm...
Old 06-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #15
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Please put me on the list
Old 06-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripkinc View Post
I'd say its possible to do that.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #19
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
6)DESRTRNNR interested in both sides
7)
8)
9)
10)
Old 07-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #20
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
1) MrGrimm
2) drunktaco
3)STiLL WILL (2)
4) NateTRD
5)KCDuran
6)DESRTRNNR interested in both sides
7)Large (Just 1, driver side)
8)
9)