Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Famous Fabrication

Notices

Feeler: Looking to sell FamousRetrieval

Old 12-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Looking to sell FamousRetrieval

Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to sell my 2010 Tacoma. I could buy this, sell mine, pocket a few thousand and be payment free.

It's a 2004 with 140k on it. +3" LT kit with racerunner coilovers and bypass shocks. The rear has deaver leaf pack and racerunner piggybacks. Also, it has a TRD SUPERCHARGER!!!

Anywho, how much could I respectfully ask for my rig?

2010 TRD OR with 74k
FF sliders (hold air)
FF 1/4" skid
FF roll bar
FF front tube bumper
FF roof rack
FF shackle flip
Billy 5100s all 4 corners with ext travel in rear
OME 886 coils
OMD leaf pack
TC UCA

Ready, set, GO!!!
Old 12-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Does it come as it is pictured? Lights and everything? Think of parting out? I'd say start at 22-25k and go from there.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Does it come as it is pictured? Lights and everything? Think of parting out? I'd say start at 22-25k and go from there.
Debating options right now.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #5
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else have some input.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I agree with Large. Ask for 26k and start from there.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Could prob make more money going back to stock and then selling it.

There was a thread somewhere about someone DYING for FF sliders. among other things made by FF.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
agreed.

That is an epic truck you've got but I can respect the decision to move to a 1st. Gen. especially one that's set up like that.
My main reason is to lose the payment. I don't drive it much anymore since my work gave me a truck. It kills me to make that payment for something I drive maybe twice a month.