Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Farmboy Fabrications

Notices

Welcome Farmboy Fabrications!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Farmboy Fabrications!

They were recommended here by some of you guys. Farmboy Fab is an Icon distributor as well as a seller of UCAs, Bilsteins, etc. Jesse is the contact guy if you have any questions, and here's their website.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
HHmmm...............where's the yota stuff on the site???

https://shop.farmboyfabrications.com/
Old 02-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Great! Just what I need another place to take my $$$.

BTW Welcome!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
Its cheaper to do it right, than do it over.
Farmboyfab is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Farmboyfab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
HHmmm...............where's the yota stuff on the site???

https://shop.farmboyfabrications.com/
Thank you all for the welcome.

Jessica adds products to our site every day, as do I at night. We already have a HUGE lineup of tires and wheels, that dont even make up 1/3 of what I have planned. Within the next few days we will focus our attention solely on Tacoma suspension products (starting with Icon and Total Chaos), and you will finally have an efficient website to price and order your parts from.

I take a lot of pride in the layout of our online store, making it efficient in getting to the product you need in the fewest clicks possible, being able to compare products, write reviews, and be able to see our personal opinion on what we like and even dislike about a product from an installer/driver standpoint. I don't view myself as a salesman at all...we deal with top of the line parts that sell themselves, so I just aid in finding out how your demands and budget coincide.

We are a small shop based out of Fort Myers, FL. Rest assured, with us you receive an easily manageable online store larger than most chains, while not having to sift through endless salesmen that have no accountability. If you order a package deal from Kevin, it is processed, mounted and balanced, packaged, and shipped by Kevin; so that you get the absolute highest level of customer service. We have a very large customer base with the 1-ton crowd and hope to develop the same relationship with all of you.

In the next few days, I will post again to show the added Tacoma products...and as a Thank You; for the welcoming and patience, I will try and put up a discount coupon for you members!

Thank you, from Jesse (Farmboyfab), Kevin (FarmboyKev), Adam, and Jessica.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #9
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #10
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Welcome!
Hey! That's what I said!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #12
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Hey! That's what I said!
I am compelled to copy you. Soon I will be getting a VW van.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #13
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Do you have a store in Ft. Myers?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #14
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks and welcome!!

I do like the layout of the site
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Welcome. Do you have a store in Ft. Myers?
Yes sir, stop in if you are local. We are just off Metro Pkwy.

Farmboy Fabrications
6220-1 Topaz Ct.
Fort Myers, FL 33966

Heres some pics of the showroom. You can see some of our latest builds in the last few issues of Mud Life Magazine.

- Jesse 239.337.LIFT
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome Farmboy Fabrications!-adam-build-3-019.jpg   Welcome Farmboy Fabrications!-adam-build-3-020.jpg  
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07speedwayblue View Post
Welcome!! I`m loghomeman3 over on ftw!! Jesse knows his stuff!!!
DUDE! Long time no see man, how are you doing? Any pics of the Icon setup on the Superduty?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #18
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboyfab View Post
Yes sir, stop in if you are local. We are just off Metro Pkwy. Farmboy Fabrications 6220-1 Topaz Ct. Fort Myers, FL 33966 Heres some pics of the showroom. You can see some of our latest builds in the last few issues of Mud Life Magazine. - Jesse 239.337.LIFT
Thanks, I'll be in Ft Myers in early March. I'll drop in and say hi!