Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Farmboy Fabrications

Notices

An Introduction

Old 03-04-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
Its cheaper to do it right, than do it over.
Farmboyfab is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Farmboyfab's Tacoma Gallery
An Introduction

We are the new guys around here, but wanted to start things off right by showing you a little bit about how we like to do business.

I have been in the consumer shoes before, and was sick and tired of the corporate direction the off-road market was taking. I could no longer stand placing an order with one person, checking status with another that couldn't find the order, and having it picked and shipped by someone else. There was never any accountability or efficiency in getting information.

With us it is Kevin, Adam, Jessica (office/accounting), and myself. Us three guys all fabricate, install, make sales, package, and ship product.

If you call with tech questions on a kit and get Kevin, Kevin gives you answers based on his hands on experience. If you then order from Kevin, he processes the order, packages, and ships it to you (or calls for a drop ship). If there are any questions or concerns beyond this point, guess who you talk to? Kevin. This is the way we prefer to do business, with accountability and 1-on-1 relationships with the customer.

Also, being a smaller shop, we have less overhead which allows us to often times give special deals and discounts below what other corporate salesmen are even permitted to give. With that said, we sell top of the line products that sell themselves; we dont boast them up or give BLOWOUT PRICING!!! Just great deals 24/7, with some sales mixed in.

From FHman1905 JkOwners.com:

Quote:
Hey I have seen that stuff somewhere before, oh yeah it is in my garage now.

Guys seriously, I put my support behind Jesse 110%. I just ordered a package deal from him. Got a great deal...He was very good about keeping me posted on the status of my order and I had several questions that he was quick to answer either through email or returned phone calls.

He sent me an email monday after with my tracking number and my order showed up this morning (wednesday). His packaging is great...not a scratch or mark on any of the wheels and tires, and he even mounted and balanced them for me.

Thanks again Jesse, Great Dealing with you and will deal with you again.

I recommend if you are looking for something...Give Jesse a call

Quote:
Once again ordered a package deal from Jesse and it arrived in perfect condition. Not to mention the great pricing and c ustomer service, but the shipping is great!! Would highly recommend Farmboy Fab!!!

Online store: shop.farmboyfabrications.com

Phone: 239.337.LIFT (5438)

Email:
admin@farmboyfabrications.com (sales and tech)

Kevin@farmboyfabrications.com (sales and tech)
Jessica@farmboyfabrications.com (website questions)

(we run two shifts to add products about 20 hours out of every day, so if it is not there and you think it should be, send your recommendation to sales@farmboyfabrications.com to get it bumped to the top of the list)

Give us a shot first, there wont be a second.
Attached Thumbnails
An Introduction-package1.jpg   An Introduction-showroom1.jpg   An Introduction-mudbog4.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Jesse.

Your business model seems very stout. Welcome aboard.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
That is the way to run a business, Congrats and Welcome to TW!! Will be checking out some products!!