Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Farmboy Fabrications

Notices

RCD Suspension Systems - FREE SHIPPING

Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
Its cheaper to do it right, than do it over.
Farmboyfab is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Farmboyfab's Tacoma Gallery
RCD Suspension Systems - FREE SHIPPING

We have recently had a TON of calls and emails from you guys interested in the RCD suspension systems.

Touching on some recent questions:

-Hands down this RCD Tacoma kit is the highest quality on the market for its given lift size. It comes with replacement Bilstein 5100s all of the way around (yup, that means new front struts that use the factory coil spring). Therefore you will have a factory spring rate, with the added travel and dampening of the custom valved 5100. This will ride better than even the factory style Bilstein strut, as they are valved to handle the larger tires and off-road abuse.

-The required rim diameter must be AT LEAST the same as equipped from the factory, with no more than 4.5" of backspacing.

-Fully VSC functional. However, the system will need to be reprogrammed for a tire size 10% larger than factory before the vehicle rolls 1". A professional installer should be able to handle this reprogram without much difficulty.

So, I am keeping it no secret...you will not often find great deals on RCD's great quality product from others, as most dealers might could make a couple bucks more off a different kit, but I personally would rather make a customer as happy as possible for the return business and good mention of our name.

Check out the kit, see that is it close to if not the lowest online advertised price, and then even get FREE SHIPPING inside the continental US.

https://shop.farmboyfabrications.com...on-system.html

The Free Shipping is currently only set up for a phone order, so just give us a call at 239.337.LIFT

A little bit about us

- Jesse
Old 03-17-2010, 08:10 AM   #2

One kit on the way! Thanks for the order Jason....you better post some pics in here when its installed. I like to put customer photos right in our product page on the website as well (with your permission).
Old 05-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
im looking at your stage one kit. debating i have a budget wanting to go 3" in the front do i need UCA's if i go 3" and throw 285's under the truck? again i have a budget.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know i will keep you guys in mind. dont know if i want to spend that much i can go with 5100's and build coils have a sweet ride buy TC UCA's and spend less. what do u think?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #5

I dont know what kind of budget you are actually working with, and if it includes tires/rims, etc.

If you are looking at the Icon Stage 1 kit, it is certainly the top of the line way to go about getting 2.5". If you need to save some money, but NEED the full 3", then the Total Chaos arms (bushing style) are a great budget minded upper control arm.

The 5100s also offer a great ride on the stock spring, but we are almost comparing apples to oranges in regards to overall cost, on-road, and off-road abilities.

Probably best if you give me a ring so I can figure out what works best for you. Everybody has different demands that puts them in a slightly different setup.

- Jesse
239.337.LIFT
Old 05-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
controlled pair?

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
lift

thanks for getting back to me i will hit you up.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #7

Thanks for the call. It was good talking with you, and I appreciate the info on the guns.

That pretty well nailed down what I think we can manage. Ill get a few estimates over your way as quickly as possible.

- Jesse
Old 05-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
just wondering if you guys price match your products...
Old 05-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS454 View Post
just wondering if you guys price match your products...

I can try. We structure our pricing to cover our operating costs. We make no allusion that we are always the cheapest. We aim to provide the best customer service, the best products, and get you the best deals we can.

Shoot me a PM with what you found and I will see what I can do - no smoke and mirrors here, worst I can say is "no". I do know that recently another website had this RCD kit up with all I could make of it as a pricing mistake (or making up for it with shipping), but that is none of my business.

I could sell products cheaper if I didnt have to operate our building and buy specialty tools to troubleshoot each individual vehicle...but I like telling my customers that they can come to our physical address or call us on the phone for some real technical advice from someone who has had to deal with the same problem before....rather than an internet based business that is only there to get their share and pawn you off back to the manufacturer if you have any issues. Check out our "about us" thread, we suit some peoples' buying mentality, and others we do not.

- Jesse
Old 05-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Do you guys sell any LT kits?
Camburg and Total Chaos, though Ive been meaning to check with Brenthel to see if they set up dealers.

Guess I need to get off my butt and get those on the site huh?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of pricing are you offering? nevermind found it
Old 05-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #13
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
what does the lifting in the rear? is it blocks?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came in yesterday and goes on tomorrow. Woohoo!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^congrat post pics
Old 05-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
what does the lifting in the rear? is it blocks?

4" blocks. This way you dont interfere with the factory spring TSB, or you can add Icon mini-packs, etc.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboyfab View Post
4" blocks. This way you dont interfere with the factory spring TSB, or you can add Icon mini-packs, etc.
so if I were to order this how long will it take to get to me... is there a wait (other than shipping)

also, do you have an idea of what sort of install price range I'm looking at for this?
Old 04-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #18
Erocks is on a distinguished road
Name: eric
Erocks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, every time I try to log onto your site it never loads??? I have a 2010 prerunner and I am looking for a 3 inch lift kit for it. Any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
still in bussiness? looking for billies 5100 pm me.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #20
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
folks i dont think they are around anymore . i could be wrong but i think im not