Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

the new Toy..My FJ build

Old 09-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #21
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Bad ass, great job.
thanks man,
when the eff did you go 37's? haha
looks awesome!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
When you get the money, go grab an arb bumper, my friend had one on his fj and it looks sick
Old 09-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #23
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
I hate you and your new toy

Seriously.. AWESOME!
thank you
I love your truck btw.
everything is just....done right
Old 09-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #24
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Love that black and green. Your FJ really does have a classic 4x4 look in a brand new truck. Nice job.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #25
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
how many rattle cans do you think it would take to black out that roof? It still looks good white tho.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #26

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoHoNas View Post
how many rattle cans do you think it would take to black out that roof? It still looks good white tho.
lol a shit load
hopefully i can find someone to wrap it in vinyl soon
Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #27

LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
did you do any vinyl on the front end? Or did you paint it all?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #28
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Lookin' good so far! The roof rack definitely helps. I love the color choice too!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #29
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
looks great for you owning it for such a short period of time. Did they revise the spare tire cover? i never noticed it having the indention on the bottom 1/2... im guessing it has some sort of camera in it...?

also, you should have parted out your taco... i know i would have bought the grill for sure... and probably the headlights/eyelids just to name a few things.

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 09-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #30

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycart1201 View Post
looks great for you owning it for such a short period of time. Did they revise the spare tire cover? i never noticed it having the indention on the bottom 1/2... im guessing it has some sort of camera in it...?

also, you should have parted out your taco... i know i would have bought the grill for sure... and probably the headlights/eyelids just to name a few things.

Nathan
ycart1201
yupp
the 09+ come with a backup cam in the rear view mirror.
i wish i would have parted out a few things. They gave me an awesome trade in price as it sat though. pulled a few things off when i "went home to think about the deal" haha
small stuff like hid's,stereo,bed extender and mat.
the other salesman was eyeballing the taco as i was signing papers and actually asked me how hard it was to swap/remove grills.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #32

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
That thing is so sock I just threw up all over my keyboard!!!
you should see your physician asafp
haha
thanks Tri!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #33
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Nice rig! That army green is sick!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #34
theflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nicetheflyingtosher is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Federale
Name: Tosh
theflyingtosher's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theflyingtosher
sweet rig, lovin the green/black combo...the roof rack really helped pull the look together too
Old 09-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #35
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Pismo?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #36

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Nice rig! That army green is sick!
gracias
Old 09-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #37
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its trucks like yours that make me want an fj
Old 09-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #38

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Going to Pismo?
i was...but the fiance's time off wasnt approved. sucks. i wanted to meet you guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
its trucks like yours that make me want an fj
haha thanks man. you like it even though it isnt yellowz? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingtosher View Post
sweet rig, lovin the green/black combo...the roof rack really helped pull the look together too
thank you. I agree... the roof rack made a huge difference
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #39
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
....shits weak!

only kidding Sick ass FJ bro! Can't wait to see the progress.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #40
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
sweeet! Ive been waiting for this build Looks good man.