LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

the new Toy..My FJ build

Old 07-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #461
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post

tis' trueeeeee
Old 07-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #462
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
haha
depending on what the future holds...(fingers crossed)
Might have a 120 mile round trip commute in my future.
between the trashing the FJ and the possible commute ahead...had to trade it in
Old 07-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #463
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man!! Bring it down the 4th to my pad...gonna have a BBQ just to chill with everyone
Old 07-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #464
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Looking good man!! Bring it down the 4th to my pad...gonna have a BBQ just to chill with everyone
Will def try to keep the 4th open for some BBQ action!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #466

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Thanks for the invite Jerez
gotta get Ray and JD there...
Old 07-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #467
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the invite Jerez
Quote:
gotta get Ray and JD there...
Dude i still need to text u Shane Tim n a couple of there 909ers...lol

I was with ray yesterday and he says he down to roll
Old 07-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #469
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just giving you a hard time. I'll be in Utah. But I'm always down to swim. Let me know if you have another one.
Every time you're gone...no time for le homies
Old 07-24-2012, 05:00 AM   #471
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I heard something about beer?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #472
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Sold it? What a sucker.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:34 AM   #473
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
any plans for the MS3?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #474
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha
FJ is long gone..
Two cars...200 extra bucks in my pocket evey month from the lower payment. still have a hoopty to go camping with you guys <3

MS3-DD

2ND Gen 4runner to wheel/camp with
At least you still have those sexy Enduros.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #475

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I heard something about beer?
beer....where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Sold it? What a sucker.
lol. zip it port a potty blue! hahah jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
any plans for the MS3?
coilovers, flash, and thats about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
At least you still have those sexy Enduros.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #477
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snapz boss man, sick truck Brahhh.

Could I swap my engine with an FJ engine?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #478

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Oh snapz boss man, sick truck Brahhh.

Could I swap my engine with an FJ engine?
you can't handle 268 hp breh...
dont do it