Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

the new Toy..My FJ build

Old 09-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #41
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
sweeet! Ive been waiting for this build Looks good man.
Thanks Manny
your FJ is looking great
Old 09-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #42
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
noooooo keep it white!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #43
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Colormatch the roof. It looks soooo sick. Ive seen a yellow fusion and voodoo blue fj both with colormatched rooftops and they look awesome. I wish they came in a solid color from the factory, I dont like the white roofs.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:29 AM   #44
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i love it white!!

dont be a jeep and make it black....or colormatched.

be an fj and keep it white!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #45
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i love it white!!

dont be a jeep and make it black....or colormatched.

be an fj and keep it white!
you need to be banned. How dare you compare an FJ to a Jeep.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:32 AM   #47
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
you need to be banned! last time i checked its a TACOMA site.

not a Tacoma, FJ, and Hummer site.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #48
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
haha quite a few replies since ipunched out for lunch.
Larry Lar...in due time man. gotta find a decent shop to do it. tri gave me the number to the guy who did his fenders. may have him do it

Manny, yeah...i thought about colormatching..but theres always the though of the paint not matching 100% and looking liek garbage in a few years..i duno im weird.

Jake, thanks man. for some reason..the white doesnt bother me as much than when i was stock.

Jeffy
Been awhile man. if i head down to Tri's vinyl guy.. we need to set up a small wheeling trip and some bbq action in sd!
Old 09-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #50

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Rubicons own FJs offroad
GTFON!

Old 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #51
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Rubicons own FJs offroad
truth be told.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #52

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
truth be told.
you can take your one wheel drive ass out of my thread too!

jk
but if i wanted a car that would be worth 5 grand after im done paying it off... I woulda got the rubicon
i really like them. but toyota>jeep reliability any day
Old 09-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #53
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
you can take your one wheel drive ass out of my thread too!

jk

........bastard!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #54

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
........bastard!
haha JFWY man
Old 09-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #55
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Jon looking goooooood! (no homo) I was surprised how roomy the FJ was in the back.... I went to the dealer again. He keeps calling me about coming in to test drive... I told him after school. LOL He prob doesn't realize thats a year and a half.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #56
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
haha JFWY man
Yeah it's all good. I might end up upgrading to a 4runner shortly so I won't be one wheel drive
Old 09-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #58
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
you need to be banned! last time i checked its a TACOMA site.

not a Tacoma, FJ, and Hummer site.

O no the fuck you didnt. Wait til the superstition meet. Im gonna bring my beastly dogs and release them on you....

Quote:
Rubicons own FJs offroad
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #59
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Loving the green what a sexy bitch!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #60

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Loving the green what a sexy bitch!
Thanks Daniel!