Old 03-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #3381
G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) sufferer
dionysis has a spectacular aura aboutdionysis has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jim
dionysis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
They drive nothing like a truck.
Agree, my wife's FJ drives nothing like my taco. It is more fun!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #3382
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysis View Post
Agree, my wife's FJ drives nothing like my taco. It is more fun!
Sometimes. I drive in the mountains a lot which is not so great.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #3383
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sometimes. I drive in the mountains a lot which is not so great.
Lol but trucks are not winding roads friendly
Old 03-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #3384
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
But my truck handled much better than my FJ did in the curvy sections because of the longer wheel base and lower center of gravity. If I try to take the same turn at the same speed in the FJ it feels like my bumper could be scraping the ground lol sway bars were off on both rigs.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #3385
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They drive nothing like a truck.
no and yes. It drives most like the taco than anything els I have drove. drives a lot like the 4 runner as well. the ride is a little smoother since it dose not have leave springs in the back.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #3386
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
really? idk if you know what the dragon is. but 318 curves in 11 miles, i went up in 18 min in my truck.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #3387
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
no and yes. It drives most like the taco than anything els I have drove. drives a lot like the 4 runner as well. the ride is a little smoother since it dose not have leave springs in the back.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #3388
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trail edition has "crawl control" I believe they call it, which is 6 set low end speeds like cruise control which is nice to have. We like it anyway so haters gon hate hahaha
Old 03-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #3389
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it,I did and the sex hasn't been better!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #3390
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
fj handles like poop with or without asway bar and with or without a lift. end of argument.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #3391
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
thats like saying a ford explorer rides like and expedition and a f150 and a mustang because they are all fords.
just because it doesn't have leaf springs doesn't me it rides better
Old 03-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #3392
Banned

Old 05-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #3393
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Fabbing up a front bumper for the FJ.
Here is a rough idea of what I have in mind. The end result will look different, mainly sleeker/slimmer throughout the whole bumper. It will be tucked up as high as possible. This is just something we came up with just a couple measurements.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #3394
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
Fabbing up a front bumper for the FJ.
Here is a rough idea of what I have in mind. The end result will look different, mainly sleeker/slimmer throughout the whole bumper. It will be tucked up as high as possible. This is just something we came up with just a couple measurements.

That is a sharp looking bumper! If my wife would let me put one like that on her FJ I would be happy!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #3395
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery

Love this picture
Old 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #3396
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Delivered today.

Old 05-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #3397
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
My wife has an 07 FJ. After lots of rain the last few days, we have noticed water on the driver's side floor. I felt around under the dash & found a little moisture near the fuse panel. Anybody have an issue with this in the past & have a fix?
Old 05-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #3398
Spent some time on the wife's FJ this weekend. She insisted on having a grill guard which I found was quite interesting after putting a front internal winch mount on. I ended up having to fab some new brackets and then weld them to the wench mount which ended up working alright.

Now if I could just spend this much time and effort on my truck.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #3399
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my wifes rig.

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Old 05-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #3400
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysis View Post
Spent some time on the wife's FJ this weekend. She insisted on having a grill guard which I found was quite interesting after putting a front internal winch mount on. I ended up having to fab some new brackets and then weld them to the wench mount which ended up working alright.

Now if I could just spend this much time and effort on my truck.
Dude, what is on the hood...that looks awesome...plasti?

Products Discussed in this Thread