Old 08-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #3421
G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) sufferer
dionysis has a spectacular aura aboutdionysis has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jim
dionysis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTRD420 View Post
thanks man... yea I love the FJ more but i do miss having the tacoma at times
That is why I have a Tacoma and i got my wife an FJ!
Old 08-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #3422
Earl02 is on a distinguished road

Army: 91B Wheeled vehicle mechanic
Earl02's Tacoma Gallery
07 6MT titanium FJ owner in Clarksville, TN checking in.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #3423
Tornadolax11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Reed
Tornadolax11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl02 View Post
07 6MT titanium FJ owner in Clarksville, TN checking in.
Welcome! I'm down in Chattanooga. Looks like you had some tippy fun.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #3424

Earl02's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I did, tornadolax11 your the fj cruiser forum too correct?
Old 08-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #3426

Earl02's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I recognized your user pic.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #3427
Tornadolax11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Reed
Tornadolax11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl02 View Post
I thought I recognized your user pic.
I tend to recycle pictures. I'm not the artsiest person out there. This place is a bit more entertaining than the FJ forums, so I figured I'd hang out over here a bit.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #3428
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysis View Post
That is why I have a Tacoma and i got my wife an FJ!
Awesome, I also have a taco and got the wife an 13 fj tte
Old 09-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #3429
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys! So some of you may know, I like to change up my cars a lot! So in the last 2 yrs I went from a Landrover, to the ATO tacoma, to a busted up 4runner, and now I just bought a 2007 142k stock FJ cruiser! So now its time to start build it up! lol

Here she is the first day.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #3430
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
Hi guys! So some of you may know, I like to change up my cars a lot! So in the last 2 yrs I went from a Landrover, to the ATO tacoma, to a busted up 4runner, and now I just bought a 2007 142k stock FJ cruiser! So now its time to start build it up! lol

Here she is the first day.
Saweeet, nice to see another Fjer
Old 10-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #3431
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
my taco and my wifes FJ

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Old 10-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #3432
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. 2010 Army Green, Expedition One bumper, Air Top roof top tent, Baja Rack, stage 2 Icon, Weathertech, etc.

Old 10-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #3433
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Took a few this weekend of the new FJ.. Its got a few mods on it now.. Just waiting for the MT lift and bumpers to come in next.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:30 AM   #3434
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice work Colin.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #3435
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
count me in.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #3436
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
FJ doing work in SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BltJB...layer_embedded
Old 10-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #3437
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Would one of you fella's be kind enough to snap a picture of the seat belt latch from your FJ. Not the buckle, but the piece that goes into the buckle.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #3438
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking FJs! I need to start looking for a newer one!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #3439
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Here's mine

Old 10-27-2013, 05:08 AM   #3440

Camping in the Olympic Peninsula.

Products Discussed in this Thread