Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

The Official TW FJ owners Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
The Official TW FJ owners Thread

So,

I had completely forgot this little section existed. I know there are more FJ owners who are TW regulars like me. So, thought I would make this post for us to talk about general FJ stuff. Ask questions, BS about FJs, or even answer questions about them from Tacoma Owners.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
we takin ova...

subscribed

waiting for manny...JD..kilted ..YFZ..Gabe..
I'm sure there is more.
TW is a great forum. I only go to the fj forums if i need info. Most of them are kinda lame actually
Old 06-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
FJ Question 1: Will one of you trade me?

FJ Question 2: Please?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
we takin ova...

subscribed

waiting for manny...JD..kilted ..YFZ..Gabe..
I'm sure there is more.
TW is a great forum. I only go to the fj forums if i need info. Most of them are kinda lame actually
Yeah the blue room is nothing but lurkers. I will see 50+ people on average in a forum and yet there are like maybe 10 total new posts in a day including replys. It is so dead over there.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
FJ Question 1: Will one of you trade me?

FJ Question 2: Please?
how serious are you?
looking into getting a versahaul or small trailer. quad riding itch is coming back and the poor trx450r is begging to be taken out asaFp
versahaul would fix the problem, but soo much $$ haha
Old 06-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
how serious are you?
looking into getting a versahaul or small trailer. quad riding itch is coming back and the poor trx450r is begging to be taken out asaFp
I bought the damn Taco because I used to ride my quad often. I wanted the FJ more. Now I never go riding and I might get rid of my quad soon.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Here! Woot! Our own little slice of TW!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #8

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I bought the damn Taco because I used to ride my quad often. I wanted the FJ more. Now I never go riding and I might get rid of my quad soon.
Get the Fj andd problem solved (for 680 bucks )
Old 06-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #9
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
I'm Here! Woot! Our own little slice of TW!
If you dont plan to go offroad or lift your FJ i would stick with 265's. I love my Kumhos and they get great reviews, but doesnt look like they come in the 285/70/17 size.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #10
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a wannabe fjc owner
Old 06-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post

We have build threads! This is just for us to BS about FJ stuff.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #13
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Thats no fun...
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
If you dont plan to go offroad or lift your FJ i would stick with 265's. I love my Kumhos and they get great reviews, but doesnt look like they come in the 285/70/17 size.
I want to lift it but it wont happen until next year. I need tires this year though and I don't want a lift on small tires but I don't want to have to buy new tires next year as well. If the 285's work on a stock ride it would be better. I don't mind doing a little trimming If I have to but I'd rather avoid it.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So,

I had completely forgot this little section existed. I know there are more FJ owners who are TW regulars like me. So, thought I would make this post for us to talk about general FJ stuff. Ask questions, BS about FJs, or even answer questions about them from Tacoma Owners.
Your fjc looks great.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
I want to lift it but it wont happen until next year. I need tires this year though and I don't want a lift on small tires but I don't want to have to buy new tires next year as well. If the 285's work on a stock ride it would be better. I don't mind doing a little trimming If I have to but I'd rather avoid it.

Why dont you throw on a basic spacer lift to help fit the 285s until you get something better. I know its not ideal, but if you dont offroad at all you will be fine. I have the rear spacers you can have, so a set of $70 front spacers and you have lift.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Level...Q5fAccessories

that and Ill send you my rear spacers and youre good to go. find some local members to help you install. very easy to do.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #17
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Your fjc looks great.
Thanks! It goes off road great too.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #18

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Thats no fun...
oh...ok...haha here are a few
Seth

Mine:

Manny's

Gabe's
Old 06-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why dont you throw on a basic spacer lift to help fit the 285s until you get something better. I know its not ideal, but if you dont offroad at all you will be fine. I have the rear spacers you can have, so a set of $70 front spacers and you have lift.

that and Ill send you my rear spacers and youre good to go. find some local members to help you install. very easy to do.
I would be willing to donate my ebay spacer too. 3". but one of the studs had to be pressed (pounded) out. would need a new stud. I was gonna trash it because i didnt wanna hunt for a new stud, but if you are willing to search for a stud to get pressed in...they are yours
lets get that fj looking sexy asaFp
Old 06-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #20
I smell corn

Quote:

Gotta get back to work. Totally PM'ing you later or tomorrow!

Products Discussed in this Thread