Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

bcgrednek3006 tactical bacon build

Old 08-22-2011, 07:10 AM   #21
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Lookin good brotha! I have a video of you climbing that one hill I have to wait for my POS computer to load it up and will post it on here for ya.
nice! i was just wondering how come no one got a vid of me wheeling my junk
Old 08-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #22
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna look awesome, can't wait to see it once you have it all together.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #23
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Gonna look awesome, can't wait to see it once you have it all together.
thank you, need to order my tires and shit here soon so i can put this lift on
Old 08-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #24
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to get the roof vinylized?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #25
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Are you going to get the roof vinylized?
some point i might get it painted or so, once i get my roof rack on with all the shiznit you wont be able to notice it as much.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:02 AM   #26
Sorry for party rockin'

awesome vid Anthony! love the commentary from everyone

on the bee. that was me the other day when i opened my door driving down the road and fought a bee till if got kicked out of the truck!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #27
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Me skewpz may get in the way?? I think it would look awesome with the flat black hood decal on a black truck... Shit, maybe a little bit rice-a-rony....
I've thought about that too
Old 08-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #28
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Here ya go Fred. Don't mind my background comments, I am scared of bees apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhPnsOajN4Y
Throw some MTs on that bitch!!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #29
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Is that guy spotting you from the rear? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
stolen pics from a bunch of guys from the rc meet.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #30
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
your recovery strap is 3' wide? jeeez...mine is only 3" wide
Old 08-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #31
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see it done. Black out the roof
Old 08-24-2011, 08:44 AM   #32
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I've thought about that too
doo eet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Throw some MTs on that bitch!!
i will soon enough, having this lift in my posession is killing me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Is that guy spotting you from the rear? lol
haha no he spotted me up the hill hand was giving me the thumbs up for making it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
your recovery strap is 3' wide? jeeez...mine is only 3" wide
shit yeah! man i can pull anything with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Can't wait to see it done. Black out the roof
thanks i will at some point in time. might color match it.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #33
Hibby is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Luke
Hibby's Tacoma Gallery
Hey talk about misleading, WHERES the bacon
Old 08-26-2011, 06:27 AM   #34
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibby View Post
Hey talk about misleading, WHERES the bacon
there will be about 20lbs of it at the meet
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #36
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
updates on the build faucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tires and wheels bought, waiting on them to ship! then i gotta wait cause im driving to maine on sat with the family so i wont be able to put them on for a week
Old 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #37
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
tires and wheels bought, waiting on them to ship! then i gotta wait cause im driving to maine on sat with the family so i wont be able to put them on for a week
^^^^^GAY.............

have you put the bumpers on or lift? ANYTHING?????????

SLACKER..lol
Old 09-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #38
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
^^^^^GAY.............

have you put the bumpers on or lift? ANYTHING?????????

SLACKER..lol
no lift on yet, look stupid without tires. waiting on bumper and sliders!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #39
Sorry for party rockin'

Lifts on! Wheels be here tomorrow! Now I need tires to get here....
Old 09-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #40
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
Wow your rolling around with a lift and stock wheels and tires?????